Lunchables Oscar Mayer Ham & Swiss with Crackers uploaded by Leanne C.

BY LUNCHABLES

One Of The Greatest Combinations Ever. Oscar Mayer Lean Ham, Kraft Swiss And Crackers.

Nutritional Highlights:

Excellent Source Of Calcium And Protein

Chelsea F.
This is my favorite one, but often times only the ham and cheddar is available where I purchase them. I still love these as an adult.
Lacey C.
Pasadena, CA
These are so great because my kids love them. They are a splurge for Us but I always know when I get them that my kids will eat them!
Denise B.
My kids enjoy this lunchable as a snack, not so much for lunch. They aren't too crazy about the cheese slices included sometimes.
Sandra S.
Louisville, KY
My son really likes Lunchables. He has to get one every time we go into the store. His favorite are the pizza and nacho ones.
Yesenia B.
Literally one of my favorite lunchables!! It's healthy and delicious!! It's also great for a quick lunch or lunch boxes.
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Great if you have young kids as a quick meal on the Go! Great for teenagers for a snack! I would leave home without it!
kira f.
Love these they come with quite a bit of crackers and they're so yummy. And not crazy expensive like other lunchables.
My kids love these, so do I.. Lunch for school, a snack after school or whenever. Always have a few in the fridge.
Melia H.
Lexington
This is one of my kids favorite snacks not only are they healthy but they are quick and easy when we are on the go.
Amber M.
Bryan, TX
I love lunchables but most come with cheddar or amarican cheese. I am sl glad they have these with swiss! Yummm!
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
What is you favorite Lunchable?