Lunchables Oscar Mayer Ham & Swiss with Crackers uploaded by Leanne C.

BY LUNCHABLES

One Of The Greatest Combinations Ever. Oscar Mayer Lean Ham, Kraft Swiss And Crackers.

Nutritional Highlights:

Excellent Source Of Calcium And Protein

Brianna C.
I have always loved lunchables ever since I was a child, and I still eat them to this day and I am in college. They are really good a quick snack in between meals.
Leanne C.
Not only are lunchables cheap! They are super easy. You can pack them for a school lunch. You can have them as a snack. They are super easy to make and transport around! One of the reasons we buy the over an over again! Not to mention the kids love them!
Kristen T.
gloster, LA
What was once my childhood favorite lunch has become my adult snack. These are great for snacks and they still taste as delicious as ever. I wouldn't say these are the healthiest but they are def a good quick on the go snack to hold you over until you can get to a big meal
Jean-Mari S.
Talmo, GA
I won't deny that they taste good but they don't really qualify as a lunch. I wouldn't be satisfied by just one, and I REALLY wouldn't be happy if this is all my kid would get for a meal either. It's just not big enough and living off these is not a very healthy idea. I'm not talking about great health, I'm talking about basic necessary health to grow well and have a normal functioning body. Every kind of Lunchables is basically a small side dish. Good enough as something on the go to hold you over though.
Nneka N.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this delectable lunch. It tasted great and kids love them. They are also favored by adults, this is a nice snack to have if you're in a hurry and didn't have time to make a lunch.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
As an adult now I still love lunchables. I used to have them so much as a child and still do. They are a quick and easy lunch to take along with you anywhere.
Rhonda B.
Morgantown, WV
Love this as a snack food for you or a child. Something easy to take with you when you leave the house. Its easy to put together or even to eat one at a time
Zach H.
Huntington , WV
This is my all time favorite lunch for my on-the-go days! Great quality and ultra convenient. It was my favorite when I was 5 ams it my favorite at 19.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
Lunchables are such a classic!! I get them for my son, but also for myself... still taste great as an adult as it did when I was a child. :P
Chelsea K.
Beaverton, OR
I love this it make lunch time easy with a little one, I also like to get one for me, I eat it as a quick snack while we are at the park.
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
What is you favorite Lunchable?