Lunchables Oscar Mayer Chicken Dunks uploaded by Tia D.

BY LUNCHABLES #26 in Chicken

Give Them What They Want With Our Breaded, Pre-cooked White Meat Chicken Nuggets. Includes Ketchup, Nerds And A Capri Sun.

Nutritional Highlights:

Good Source Of Protein
Chicken Used Is White Meat Only

• I've never tried this one does the nuggets taste ok 1 Answers
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
These were always one of my favorite lunchables as a kid. I did prefer the ones that came with the packet of bbq powder the most and wish they still made those ones. But from time to time I still like to get these.
Ashley P.
Miami
Okay I’ve had this ever since I started school! It’s so nostalgic, but it’s not that good. I recommend not giving this to your kids as it is not very healthy or yummy. But good for a once a week kinda thing.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
The Lunchables Chicken dippers are my son's favorite Lunchable. I love that it's an easy meal to serve my son as a snack or lunch. No preparing, just peel the plastic and your good to go. It comes with ketchup so no need to get out the condiments either. Sometimes I pack them as my son's school lunch when I don't have time to prepare a lunch the night before. The chicken taste good and my son loves Oreo cookies so it's a great little meal for him.
Crystal L.
Hobart, IN
I love the thought of having a quick and simple grab meal available but this one left me unsatisfied and starving. The chicken had a almost rubber texture, which I hate. The ketchup had almost a mustard like flavor and there wasn't much here to fill someone up or even remotely curb their hunger. I felt like didn't even have anything and spent hours with a growling stomach.
Ashley B.
Andover, MN
Although these are not my favorite (Pizza , pepperoni will always win my heart) These are pretty good. I do prefer them heated up though. The ketchup that it comes with is gross heated up so I have to take the nuggets out of the container before I heat them up . I wish they would make some healthier options as well. These are full of junk, hence the cheap price.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My 10 year old is the only kid left going to school and her lunches we make Lunchables and this is usually found at Wallmart she loves the Chicken dunks lunch combo. It is also a decent price I pick it up for her a few times a month to give her a different choice from her daily lunches.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
I've always loved Lunchables and even now as an adult, I can't get enough. I love that they are perfect to bring to work for a light lunch and these boxes are packed with a bunch of good tasting and healthy products. They have really upgraded in the past year which surprises me since most products have really downgraded. They are definitely worth the money.
Michelle W.
Whitesboro, TX
My stepson loves lunchables. He is 11 and he takes them every day in his lunch. The chicken ones are his favorite and he is pretty picky. I like that these are super affordable and easy for him to take in his lunch. We buy lunchables weekly. Not only are they good for lunch but they are good for a snack for him and for my teenager.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
Not the greatest thing in the world, obviously but not bad for what it is. I use them as a lunch when I'm at work because chicken nuggets are easy and not too messy. I like the capri sun and the nerds that come with them. The texture of the chicken is a bit odd but once you get used to it it's not so terrible.
Noelle W.
Clinton Twp, MI
I feel this is great for kids on the go, but for a kid that is growing, they typically go through a growth spurt. I think they would prefer more to eat, and want that feeling of being full. But this is great if you are looking for something small, healthy, and portion sized.
Alexis A.
Dallas, TX
I've never tried this one does the nuggets taste ok