Lunchables Nachos with Cheese  Dip & Salsa uploaded by Cristy T.Lunchables Nachos with Cheese  Dip & Salsa uploaded by Jen C.
Lunchables Nachos with Cheese  Dip & Salsa

Lunchables Nachos with Cheese Dip & Salsa

BY LUNCHABLES

Add A Big Splash Of Spice. Tortilla Chips, Kraft Nacho Cheese Dip And Salsa.

Nutritional Highlights:

Tortilla Chips Made With 8g Whole Grain Per Serving
Excellent Source Of Calcium And Vitamin C

Lunchables Nachos with Cheese  Dip & Salsa
Lunchables Nachos with Cheese Dip & Salsa
Cristy T.
I darned spilled the cheese into the salsa dip trying to scan the barcode! My only complaint is that the cheese and salsa dips are not proportionate. I love the salsa way more than the cheese! It's a good amount as a snack and my mom used to pack me these for school as a kid. They're only a $1 and a fun snack for little kids to share
Heejae K.
Bayside, NY
These are my favorite lunchable snacks. Whenever my local stop n shop has a sale for $1 each, I stock up on these because it always seems to disappear first. You get the best of both worlds (cheese and salsa) with this one. The only downside is that the chips are so small that you need to eat like 3 at a time.
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
These probably aren't the healthiest of the lunchables, or even in general, but they're basically the only ones that I eat! They can be pretty filling, although I admit I sometimes don't feel completely satisfied when I am done eating them.
Megan R.
I find this to be a great snack, but my daughter, who loves nachos, didn't care for this as much. She found the cheese to be too spicy. It does have a slight hint of heat, but adding the salsa to the cheese, seemed to dim that down some. Great price too! cheap
Emily W.
This is my favorite lunch for a workday. The only negative thing about it is that I always want something else to go with it. Maybe Kraft could develop an adult size of this. It would be perfect!
Vanessa P.
I always get lunchables for my kids after school snack. The nachos are good, the cheese tastes like real cheese. The nachos are the perfect size for kid.fingers lol
Amanda L.
Minot, ND
While I do like Lunchables, the nacho ones are my least favorite. Pizzas & crackers are far better tasting. The chips seem to be stale & the cheese is obviously processed.
Tin D.
My daughter loves these Oscar Meyer Lunchables. She brings it to school, in play and when we go out. She loves the cheese but not the salsa dip that much.
Erika C.

I loved lunchables as a kid and still do for a quick snack on the go! They're cheap and quick so they make up for any sort of doubt you have.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
In love with these! Wish they sold big containers of the cheese because it is so great for the price. I pack then everyday for lunch.
Charl L.
Where can I get these omg