Lunchables Nachos Cheese Dip & Salsa Combo uploaded by Shae A.Lunchables Nachos Cheese Dip & Salsa Combo uploaded by Charlotte W.

BY LUNCHABLES #44 in Salsa

Make Lunchtime Something They Can Dip Into. Made With Tortilla Chips, Kraft Nacho Cheese Dip And Salsa. Includes Capri Sun And Kit Kat

Nutrition:

Tortilla Chips Made With 8g Whole Grain Per Serving Good Source Of Vitamin C And Calcium

• Who eats just cheese, just salsa, or all of it?! 1 Answers
member-3ffe3
I really would give it 5 stars but my nachos were soggy because the salsa was wasted and some of you might that it was an accident but it was like that when I'd opened it and they tasted so nasty so If I don't get something for free I may or may not sew them
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
I know this is a random thing to review but oh my god these are so good. If you want a quick snack or something on the go. I find this actually makes me feel full enough for a break food when I'm at work. I love the nacho cheese. I think it's amazing. I wish it was only a big thing of the cheese and not the salsa.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
These are one of the best gifts to Earth (lol). They are so delicious and packed with just the right amount of everything. I love that it comes with a Capri sun and a mini candy every time. I highly recommend these, and yes; I would buy again!
amie d.
Lunch of bowls you have saved my life so many times in the store when were starving and I'm shopping with my kids lunch of bowls have done awesome not just this one chips dip one but even the smaller ones that have like just cheese and crackers or cheese meat and crackers or when I didn't pack lunch and I'm like running into the grocery store looking for something for them quick to grab you your sub sandwiches or awesome awesome
Cassie G.
Lunchables are a great lunch for a kid. As I have gotten older the taste has become not so great. But it's cheap and my kids love them. They are great for a picnic or a fast, easy lunch for when you are to busy to cook or clean up from fixing a meal. These are great. There are other kinds and my kids enjoy them all. I like that they have other options so my kids can have an option to choose from.
Paola D.
Lunchables are really portable,easy to eat and tasty and I remember it being the lunch to have as a kid. The Lunchables company has many varieties of lunches such as pizza, nachos (as shown above &my personal favorite) and crackers with ham &cheese. Lunchables is a very pleasant lunch that includes the lunch, candy and a juice. Again Lunchables are very convenient, easy and to-go.
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love Lunchables! They are such delicious quick snacks, even though they are not that filling. I only like the pizza and nacho lunchables, but they are great! The pizza cheese is great as well as the nacho liquid cheese!
Dana S.
Lunchables were the best thing to have when I was in elementary school! I would bring one occasionally on Fridays for a treat. They were in so many different varieties and still do today! They are a bit pricier now but every once in a while I will pick one up just to snack on.
Abbie M.
Andover, MN
Being a college student, I need to have some way to get back to my childhood. Any kind of Lunchables is nice to have as a quick lunch in between classes and even between class and work. Life gets busy with everything and I'm always sure to grab at least 4 or 5 Lunchables every time I'm at the store for the sole purpose of having a quick snack. It's great to have around for kids considering I'm a nanny as well and they absolutely love them.
Charity M.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm 23 years old and I still really enjoy lunchables. Yea, they aren't the greatest thing for you but when I need a quick snack or lunch these are easy to grab and eat. Love the nachos, pepperoni pizza and ham and cheddar crackers!
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Who eats just cheese, just salsa, or all of it?!