Lunchables Mini Burgers uploaded by Shalayna G.Lunchables Mini Burgers uploaded by Sarah C.

BY LUNCHABLES

Mini Burgers That Pack Big Taste. Mini Burgers, Mini Buns, Ketchup And Mustard Make For The Perfect Lunch. Topped Off With A Capri Sun® Fruit Punch And Reese’s Pieces® Candy.

Nutritional Highlights:

Good Source Of Protein

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I was a bit skeptical at first but the mini burgers were actually really tasty I did add a little salt and pepper to the meat but it was the perfect size lunch the Reese's Pieces peanut butter bites were the perfect little snack to go with it and a drink it has 11 grams of protein 310 calories the package came with ketchup and mustard to go with a burgers!
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
So for the first time I tried this. The capri sun fruit punch is like anything else, very quick to drink and taste great. If you don't like Reese's pieces well this comes with it. Since this product can be found in the freezer section the candy will be cold. Don't eat it cold if you don't like eating candy like Reese's pieces cold. It's not too cold that it will hurt your teeth. You don't have to heat up the burgers to enjoy them. I rather did so myself. If you were to heat them up microwave them both together for 10 to 15 seconds. They will be hot so make sure they they do cool down a little. There is a single ketchup and single mustard package to be shared between both burgers which comes out evenally. Both burger buns are still attached and in a sealed package to keep them fresh. All together I do recommend this product to everyone who reads this review and I'm going to tell everyone I know personally and I will be buying this again. There's a cartoon that comes with this.