BY LUNCHABLES

Spice Up Their Lunchtime. Oscar Mayer Light Bologna Made With Chicken And Pork, Kraft American, Crackers And Chips Ahoy! Cookies.

Nutrition:

Good Source Of Protein, Calcium And Iron

• Is this filling enough for a school lunch?2 Answers
Angie V.
Bristol
I've been buying lunchables on my own since I was 16.. I ate them as a kid (sometimes I still do🙂 ) and I give them to my kids .. my little one loves the bologna he trys to eat two lunchables every time.. I buy a verity every week.. it's easy for my little guy to open and it tastes good no matter which one you get.. my older ones like the nacho and the pizza.. my kid at heart goes for the ham ..
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
First off the prices are amazing for lunchables! I can buy a lot to fill the fridge for snacks for my littles and husband to take to work and school. This is my husbands favorite. These are mostly the hardest to find as it seems to be the most popular of lunchables.
jennifer c.
Orange , VA
Our house wouldn’t be our house without [user:luchables]!! The kids love them. If they notice we have them in the fridge, they ask for them for every meal! Literally , but for health reasons we Have to feed them something else as well. Lol but, seriously the kids love every single [user:lunchanle] they’ve ever tried. And, the convenience is immeasurable I love them too for a little snack now and then Lunchables Light Bologna & American Cracker Stackers
Shania K.
Jonesboro, AR
This is something easy I can grab and take to work for lunch. Or when I am sitting around and don't want something big to eat but I am a little snacky I love grabbing one of these. Also the price is a huge plus.
Sierra <.
Grand rapids, MI
I love that this has light bologna! I’m not a huge fan of bologna but this is the perfect amount! I love getting these when they’re on sale for 10 for 10! It’s a easy lunch to bring and usually fills you up!
Olivia S.
Celina, OH
Super affordable and makes a great pick me up snack during a long day at work! Everything tastes great and love the cookie dessert that is included with each different type.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
My little one loves to eat the meat out of the lunchables. She really likes them and so do I. I still eat them now. I wish instead of the sweets inside they would substitute them for fruit or veggies.
Angelique M.
Sebewaing, MI
Hate to say this but i love these and i am 46 years old i hide them from my kids they are 20 and 23 years old some times you can find them from under $1.50 and i will buy 30 of them all differnt kinds of them and some time i will get the ones with the water with it
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
This is great for snack time! Me and my kids eat these together as a snack or for lunch. I love that it gives them a little bit of everything. It's easy to take on the go with you as well! I buy these at my local supermarkets for a good price!
Cristina F.
Yelm, WA
I am a adult and I still love Lunchables. I don't feel that Lunchables is a satisfying complete meal, but its a great snack. This product is great for breaks at work, lunches for kids, and great for traveling. The only problem I have with this product is the excess amount of sodium in the food.
Ashley W.
Is this filling enough for a school lunch?