BY LUNCHABLES

Spice Up Their Lunchtime. Oscar Mayer Light Bologna Made With Chicken And Pork, Kraft American, Crackers And Chips Ahoy! Cookies.

Nutrition:

Good Source Of Protein, Calcium And Iron

• Is this filling enough for a school lunch?2 Answers
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
My little one loves to eat the meat out of the lunchables. She really likes them and so do I. I still eat them now. I wish instead of the sweets inside they would substitute them for fruit or veggies.
Angelique M.
Sebewaing, MI
Hate to say this but i love these and i am 46 years old i hide them from my kids they are 20 and 23 years old some times you can find them from under $1.50 and i will buy 30 of them all differnt kinds of them and some time i will get the ones with the water with it
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
This is great for snack time! Me and my kids eat these together as a snack or for lunch. I love that it gives them a little bit of everything. It's easy to take on the go with you as well! I buy these at my local supermarkets for a good price!
Cristina F.
Yelm, WA
I am a adult and I still love Lunchables. I don't feel that Lunchables is a satisfying complete meal, but its a great snack. This product is great for breaks at work, lunches for kids, and great for traveling. The only problem I have with this product is the excess amount of sodium in the food.
Amber S.
My (nearly) 3 yr old loves these light Bologna #lunchables. But she refuses to eat the crackers. Very bland. And it's hit or miss on eating the cheese. But every pice of Bologna and chocolate chip cookie are GONE!!! Whatever makes a girl happy, especially when #walmart has them on sale for $1.
Liz M.
Im giving the Lunchables Cracker Stackers Light Bologna & American 3 stars because although any lunchable is fun for kids, this one isn't my favorite. Not a bologna fan. But, if your kids love the stuff they will enjoy this in their lunchbox.
Taylor C.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I like Lunchables but I don't like this particular one. I do not like the crackers. I feel like regular crackers and stuff is way better than buying it in this refrigerated box.
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Great snack, I used to keep them for work all the time when I was pregnant, probably peptide me from taking my hormone filled hanger out on innocent bystanders quite a few times
Leann M.
My kids LOVE Lunchables! They have definitely been a go to snack for this summer for our trips to the park and to the zoo! They are also great to throw in the thermal bag for long trips.
Brittany C.
My favorite lunchable as a kid and even still an an adult I love these for a quick snack especially on the go when traveling! I rely on gas stations to have these
Ashley W.
Is this filling enough for a school lunch?