BY LUNCHABLES

Lunchables Light Bologna & American.
Made with chicken & pork & American.
Oscar Mayer light bologna.
Made with chicken & pork.
Kraft American.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product.
Crackers.
Chips ahoy!
Lunch combinations.
No purchase necessary. Open to residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., 6 - 13 years. For official rules and to play online, go to lunchables.com/kids. Ends 2/27/13; prizes must be claimed by 3/15/13.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Good source of protein.
Light bologna made with chicken & pork (50% less fat & 1/3 fewer calories than USDA data for bologna made with chicken & pork), pasteurized prepared American cheese product, crackers, chocolate chip cookies. see more...

• Is this filling enough for a school lunch?2 Answers
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Foodie Expert
My favorite lunchable. This is tasty and super convenient. Easy to take for lunch while working.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
Foodie Expert
This is great for snack time! Me and my kids eat these together as a snack or for lunch. I love that it gives them a little bit of everything. It's easy to take on the go with you as well! I buy these at my local supermarkets for a good price!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Foodie Expert
My little one loves to eat the meat out of the lunchables. She really likes them and so do I. I still eat them now. I wish instead of the sweets inside they would substitute them for fruit or veggies.
Angelique M.
Angelique M.
Sebewaing, MI
Hate to say this but i love these and i am 46 years old i hide them from my kids they are 20 and 23 years old some times you can find them from under $1.50 and i will buy 30 of them all differnt kinds of them and some time i will get the ones with the water with it
Emmi M.
Emmi M.
Foodie Expert
I use to eat this a lot when i was between middle school and high school it was good but i got tired of eating it.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
My favorite lunchable as a kid and even still an an adult I love these for a quick snack especially on the go when traveling! I rely on gas stations to have these
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
I am a adult and I still love Lunchables. I don't feel that Lunchables is a satisfying complete meal, but its a great snack. This product is great for breaks at work, lunches for kids, and great for traveling. The only problem I have with this product is the excess amount of sodium in the food.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Foodie Expert
I love lunchables as an adult and as kid. They are great snacks for college students or busy bodies on the go!
Kacii H.
Kacii H.
Philadelphia, PA
I loved lunchables as a kid and still do for a quick snack on the go! They're cheap and quick so they make up for any sort of doubt you have.
Aria T.
Aria T.
Foodie Expert
I like the other vegetarian ones better but they're really cool, you get a little of everything and it tastes great too
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Foodie Expert
Is this filling enough for a school lunch?