Lunchables Ham & Cheddar with Vanilla Creme Cookie Convenience Meal

See how their lunchtime stacks up now with Lunchables Ham & Cheddar Cracker Stackers. Oscar Mayer Lean Ham, Kraft Cheddar, crackers and vanilla crème cookies. A delicious, convenient, and fun option for school, picnics, or on-the-go lunch. Good source of Calcium, Protein and Iron. Each tray is 350 calories. Lunchables brings the fun to lunchtime with kids’ favorite foods they can build their way Complete ready-to-eat meal in a convenient on-the-go package Contains Oscar Mayer Lean Ham, Kraft Cheddar, crackers and vanilla crème cookies Good source of protein Vanilla crème cookies for a sweet dessert treat Ingredients: ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED VANILLA CREME SANDWICH COOKIES - UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, PALM OIL, SOYBEAN OIL, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SALT, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE), CORNSTARCH, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ARTIFICIAL COLOR (INCLUDES YELLOW 5). CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY. COOKED HAM - WATER ADDED - CHOPPED AND FORMED - SMOKE FLAVOR ADDED - HAM, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SODIUM LACTATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, SODIUM DIACETATE, SODIUM ASCORBATE, FLAVOR, SODIUM NITRITE, SMOKE FLAVOR. PASTEURIZED PREPARED CHEDDAR CHEESE PRODUCT - MILK, WATER, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, MILKFAT, WHEY, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SODIUM CITRATE, SALT, LACTIC ACID, SORBIC ACID AS A PRESERVATIVE, CHEESE CULTURE, ENZYMES, OLEORESIN PAPRIKA (COLOR), ANNATTO (COLOR), WITH SUNFLOWER LECITHIN FOR SLICE SEPARATION. CONTAINS: MILK. CRACKERS - ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), PALM OIL, SUGAR, SALT, BAKING SODA, WHEY(FROM MILK), SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR. CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY.

At what age did you start feeding your kid these?
I still eat these even though I'm too old for them. They are easy and are a good snack between meals. Who else agrees?
Does anyone know the brand of the cookies that are in the Ham & Cheese Lunchable? It says it a lemon creme cookie on the package. But when I go down the cookie aisle I don't see this type of cookie. I think I've seen lemon creme cookies but not one that looks like this. Anyone know the brand and where to buy?? I love these cookies! Thanks!
Start your review of Lunchables Ham & Cheddar with Vanilla Creme Cookie Convenience Meal!
How would you rate this product?
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great snack/meal for kids and even for adults.. when I’d get busy at work I would grab one of these real quick and it would fill me up. It’s a very fast and to go meal so I love it and kids can take it with them to school or any sport/activity they have to do. Also cheap at most stores, I get mine at Walmart for a buck
Amherst, OH
I LIVE for these! Easy for a quick snack. My kids keep me on the go CONSTANTLY. Always running out of tome or skipping meals and this is a easy thing to just grab. I wish they sold the vanilla Creme cookies separate. Although that might be dangerous cause I'd spend my whole check on them 😅
Sumter
This one is good and one of my favorite because it has the cheddar cheese it a very good taste to it and its good I wouldn't do nothing to this product and change anything not often I rarely eat these now and I was overall satisfied with everything
These are my favorite lunchables out of the lunchable line. I love the meat and cheese they put on it. This is a perfect midnight snack or a snack lunch break. I love the cookies they have for this one it’s not too sweet but it’s sweet enough to satisfy a craving.
Cape coral
Love making my little cheese ham cheddar cheese and then the desert always love the desserts and vanilla cream cookie run the Juicebox you can’t go wrong with that it’s perfect easy to eat on the go you can eat it when you’re driving your car
Fort Pierce
Purchased at: Walmart
You can't go wrong with lunchables for a quick snack or pick me up. I always keep a few for when I'm on the go or just want to snack on something quick or in between meals. May not be the healthiest of lunches, but definitely not the worst.
Parma, MI
Lunchables Ham & Cheddar with Vanilla Creme Cookie Convenience Meal uploaded by Megan L.
I have low blood sugar and this is my favorite go to snack/small meal !! It’s quick and tastes good. Plus the amount of protein keeps my sugar stabilized for a good amount of time. When they go on sale for a dollar I stock up
Supply, NC
Definitely my favorite snack pack on the go! This one is less messy than the others, for example the nacho and cheese and the pizza selection. This selection to me just tastes the best and not just for kids.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
We love lunchables. But the thing is, the prices has gone up. It’s a great snack on the god. Kids love it but as adults, we still love it too. I wished you guys can sell them without the candy or cookies.
Norfolk, VA
This is unbelievably delicious. I love the taste of these. I used to always have these when I was a kid. This is very affordable. I would recommend this to anyone, and I would buy this again.