Lunchables Ham & Cheddar Cracker Stackers uploaded by Loty B.Lunchables Ham & Cheddar Cracker Stackers uploaded by Jessica D.Lunchables Ham & Cheddar Cracker Stackers uploaded by Rose B.

BY LUNCHABLES

Beat The Lunchtime Blues. Oscar Mayer Lean Ham, Kraft Cheddar And Crackers.

Nutritional Highlights:

Excellent Source Of Protein

Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
This lunchable is probably my favorite. It's got the girl scout cookies in it!!! Lunchables are very convenient because you can take them anywhere you can take him to a picnic you can take him to school you can take him to work and for a child it's pretty decent amount of food for a snack you know
Shayy P.
Sherman, TX
When in doubt eat a lunchable ...these are very good for a quick snack when your In a hurry or for dinner when you don't feel like cooking and your not all that hungry lol I love the ones that come with drinks but these are just as good the meat isn't gourmet but it gets you by lol
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I ate these as a kid, and they are delicious for a cheap price! I usually purchase the 1$ entrees without the drink or treat, and it works out for me! These are great for a quick snack or a school lunch! I really enjoy the cheese on these crackers! I also prefer the ham over the turkey!
Jonnay V.
I'm pretty sure I ate these like every week as a kid. Back then, I wasn't too fond of it, but I had to eat it anyway. Nowadays, I kind of appreciate these. They're so cute and easy to eat. Surely they don't fill me up as much as they used to, but it's a good snack. I'd recommend these for kids.
Jessica A.
Concord, NC
The very best snacks there is and it's so easy and quick to eat. I always buy these and they are the best. Best there is no other alternative and is very delicious. Will be buying it again
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
I love these things as a snack on a day when I am in a hurry. There is plenty there for a snack, but not much more. The sweets at the end make it even better. I never eat the cheese haha so I couldn't tell you how it taste if I wanted to. The ritz always taste better in these than straight from the box to me. All around great snack, great price, so that makes everything great! Definitely recommend.
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
I would eat these in elementary school, middle school, high school, and sadly in college. I love these because I grew up with them. They have the fake meat and cheese feel, but there's something about it I find so comforting and nostalgic. I give these a B because I hate how much they cost. In my opinion that are charging a little to much for these. My supermarkets sell them for more than $3 because they only carry the ones with the drink and candy bar.
Cherie H.
Woodstock, AL
We always take these for lunch every week!!!! All varieties! The twins love to pick them out and help pack their lunch with these. I love the portion control and health benefits they get when they eat these...healthy and satisfying!!!
Ryan S.
I love these! They were my favorite as a kid! My boyfriend still likes to take them to work with him or as a snack when he goes to play paintball. They're really yummy and super convenient. They usually come with a drink, the meal and a snack(usually a candy).
Jessica D.
Lexington Pk, MD
I hadn't had these in a long time until recently and it was instant nostalgia! They still taste so good to me! These are the perfect snack. You even get dessert! And to make them even better they're only $1!
Madeline D.
I still eat these even though I'm too old for them. They are easy and are a good snack between meals. Who else agrees?
Ciara B.
Does anyone know the brand of the cookies that are in the Ham & Cheese Lunchable? It says it a lemon creme cookie on the package. But when I go down the cookie aisle I don't see this type of cookie. I think I've seen lemon creme cookies but not one that looks like this. Anyone know the brand and where to buy?? I love these cookies! Thanks!
Rose B.
Kirbyville , Mo
At what age did you start feeding your kid these?

back