BY LUNCHABLES #59 in Frozen Pizza

Bust Out The Cheese, Please. Crusts Made With Whole Grain, Kraft Cheese Blend And Pizza Sauce.

Nutrition:

Excellent Source Of Calcium And Protein

• do they taste good???2 Answers
  • Where did the pizza lunchables with the nacho sauce go? I loved ...5 Answers
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Lunchables where a good idea when they first came out in the 90’s and even when they added the juice box an dessert that was good as well but now I feel that it’s just horrible junk calorie easy to grab lunch for kids. There is no nutritional value to these new ones like the pizza and nachos at all and the cost is ridiculous at $4-6 per box for crap. If your going to get these then stop to-the ones with some nutrition with meat cheese and crackers.
Alpana D.
Houston
They are okay. Kids like it as it looks fancy and they get to assemble their own pizza. I do not prefer sending them as lunch. Though, I have seen kids bringing it as lunch at school but I am not sure why they are called lunchables. The base are very small and they are cold. I usually give it as a after school snack. I warm the pizza base then my kids spread the sauce and cheese. Kids like it bit as a parents I do not see it a very great option to be given as lunch item at school
Katherine B.
I love these especially when you are in a hurry and had no time to make lunch. These are a grab and go type of thing. They are delicious and worth the buy.  Not too expensive and great for a children's lunch. They are not exactly healthy but I would recommend them to people who sometimes do not have time to cook.
Amanda W.
As a college student, I will still occasionally eat these! They are sooo cheap and so convenient. I bring them with me when I know I am going to have a long day. I love the pizza one and the nacho one! They are awesome for when you are on the go. I will definitely continue to purchase these
Jean V.
Alamogordo, NM
This lunchable, with no candy or drink consists of 3 pizza breads, a packet of tasty pizza sauce, and 2 compartments of cheese. It no longer comes with the red spreading stick from a long time ago. The extra cheese is my favorite lunchable! As a tip, take out all of the yellow cheese and mix it with the white cheese and it will be easier to put on your pizzas. There is plenty of the sauce for all 3 pizzas. I’ll continue to purchase these.
Carissa O.
Lunchables take me back to my elementary school days and field trips. My son now loves them and insists on having a lunchable for lunch almost everyday. He loves the pizza, nachos, and bologna and cheese crackers ones. I wish they weren't so expensive for such lovely food, and a little more natural nutritious and less processed then they currently are, but it is what it is, and he loves them and how convenient they are.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
This is my 10 year olds favorite to pack for lunch! Its fast and easy when your in a rush and need a lunch for kids. Its in a neat package with all you need and the price is great also!
Alana C.
Not my favorite out of all the lunchables.. This one just tastes weird because when you think of pizza you don't think of cold, chewy crust with straight up tomato sauce and sprinkled on shredded cheese (that's not melted)... It's okay if you or your kid needs a quick lunch, but I would recommend the other lunchables before this one!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Love these I buy them every time I go food shopping so definitely aLWAYS repurchase there is usually a sale like buy three for five dollars I like to add a lil parmesan so it's a lil more like pizza but the flavor is great just like eating a slice of cold pizza
April W.
As a kid,who cared what was in your food? I didn't.I loved this.As an adult,I am a little worried about this.But anyway they had a very good flavor and were such a great lunch.If you brought a lunchable for lunch,you were considered one of the cool kids.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Where did the pizza lunchables with the nacho sauce go? I loved those, but it seems like they've gotten rid of them! :(
celia r.