BY LUNCHABLES #54 in Frozen Pizza

Bust Out The Cheese, Please. Crusts Made With Whole Grain, Kraft Cheese Blend And Pizza Sauce.

Nutrition:

Excellent Source Of Calcium And Protein

• do they taste good???2 Answers
  • Where did the pizza lunchables with the nacho sauce go? ...5 Answers
Carissa O.
Lunchables take me back to my elementary school days and field trips. My son now loves them and insists on having a lunchable for lunch almost everyday. He loves the pizza, nachos, and bologna and cheese crackers ones. I wish they weren't so expensive for such lovely food, and a little more natural nutritious and less processed then they currently are, but it is what it is, and he loves them and how convenient they are.
Alpana D.
Houston
They are okay. Kids like it as it looks fancy and they get to assemble their own pizza. I do not prefer sending them as lunch. Though, I have seen kids bringing it as lunch at school but I am not sure why they are called lunchables. The base are very small and they are cold. I usually give it as a after school snack. I warm the pizza base then my kids spread the sauce and cheese. Kids like it bit as a parents I do not see it a very great option to be given as lunch item at school
Alana C.
Not my favorite out of all the lunchables.. This one just tastes weird because when you think of pizza you don't think of cold, chewy crust with straight up tomato sauce and sprinkled on shredded cheese (that's not melted)... It's okay if you or your kid needs a quick lunch, but I would recommend the other lunchables before this one!
Katherine B.
I love these especially when you are in a hurry and had no time to make lunch. These are a grab and go type of thing. They are delicious and worth the buy.  Not too expensive and great for a children's lunch. They are not exactly healthy but I would recommend them to people who sometimes do not have time to cook.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Love these I buy them every time I go food shopping so definitely aLWAYS repurchase there is usually a sale like buy three for five dollars I like to add a lil parmesan so it's a lil more like pizza but the flavor is great just like eating a slice of cold pizza
April W.
As a kid,who cared what was in your food? I didn't.I loved this.As an adult,I am a little worried about this.But anyway they had a very good flavor and were such a great lunch.If you brought a lunchable for lunch,you were considered one of the cool kids.
Jessica L.
I used to love these when I was a child, and I still love them as an adult. They are a cheap small dinner or a nice little snack! They taste good and are quick to eat. I would buy them again and I recommend them, especially as lunches for children!
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
This is my 10 year olds favorite to pack for lunch! Its fast and easy when your in a rush and need a lunch for kids. Its in a neat package with all you need and the price is great also!
Jean V.
Alamogordo, NM
This lunchable, with no candy or drink consists of 3 pizza breads, a packet of tasty pizza sauce, and 2 compartments of cheese. It no longer comes with the red spreading stick from a long time ago. The extra cheese is my favorite lunchable! As a tip, take out all of the yellow cheese and mix it with the white cheese and it will be easier to put on your pizzas. There is plenty of the sauce for all 3 pizzas. I’ll continue to purchase these.
Melanie R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I can't still taste the mini pizza ahahahah these are so good although they are for kids I still buy these from vons or north gate they are tiny pizzas but sure are good you can heat them up or eat them cold but I think cold is better especially the pepperoni so delicious definitely recommend buying or at least trying
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Where did the pizza lunchables with the nacho sauce go? I loved those, but it seems like they've gotten rid of them! :(
celia r.