BY LUNCHABLES

This Unique Snack Of Gummy Worms Dipped In Cookie Crumbs And Frosting Is Sure To Bring A Smile To Anyone's Face.

Lunchables Dirt Cake
  • "Dirt cake is one of my favorite desserts & this is a really great pick me up if your craving chocolate or something sweet." in 1 review
Karley S.
Hobart, WI
I think these are so delicious! Dirt cake is one of my favorite desserts & this is a really great pick me up if your craving chocolate or something sweet.
Julia C.
Fayetteville, AR
Good for the price. Not too messy to take on an outdoor picnic but I wouldn't pack it for lunch. Super delicious I was trying to eat my sons. Lol
Ashley B.
These are great! Great sweet snack that my children devour. I tried it as well and it was well worth the money. Good price.
nanna C.
Interlachen
Great little snack my kids love it a little too small for my taste but it has a good taste and its pretty affordable