BY LUNCHABLES #9 in Turkey

Lunchables Turkey & American Cracker Stackers.
Oscar Mayer lean turkey. White meat only.
Kraft American. Pasteurized prepared cheese product.
Crackers.
Double stuf oreo cookies.
Lunch combinations.
White turkey - cured - smoke flavor added, pasteurized prepared american cheese product, crackers, chocolate sandwich cookies.
Good source of protein.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• These were apart of a lot of people's childhoods, who still enjoys ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good? How many crackers do they come with?3 Answers
  • Do they still sell the pizza ones?7 Answers
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
West Point, MS
I love these! Whenever my son gets home, or goes to school, always have this snack ready for him. My little basketball champ loves these and is always asking me for more, so I can't help but spoiled him with them lol. But I do try to give him more better alternatives then the oreos sometimes. Other that good lunch/snack product!
Tanisha D.
Tanisha D.
Brooklyn, NY
Now who says lunchables are only for the kiddos. They make great school snacks but even great great beach snacks. The crackers and meat are great. If you get the ones with the juice pack, grab some fruit and bottles of water and it makes that outing to enjoy the water and sun a breeze!
krystal D.
krystal D.
Foodie Expert
Lunchable are a MUST have beach snack for both kids & adults. They come with a drink sweet snack meat & dairy. They have gotten a little pricey over the years but go on sale pretty often. I love the different varieties cause there's something even for the picky kid. I know I have one.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I still buy these today to take to lunch. Now that I'm older I do need to take something else to eat like chips or a small bar. The meat and cheese are super cheap quality but for some reason it really doesn't matter. It is an easy snack to put together and snack on over time.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Foodie Expert
I still buy these and eat them for lunch at work. They're super cheap and it's not too much food. Perfect for lunch. I've been buying them 10 for $10 at price chopper. Not gonna lie they aren't the best for you since they are so high in sodium. But they are still great
Porsche G.
Porsche G.
Mobile, AL
These are a beach must have! The perfect snack for the kiddos and adults! Packaged easy to toss in your ice chest and go! You get meat, cheese, crackers, a drink and sweet snack. You don't have to worry about dishing otut or sharing. Everyone gets their own! Love it!
Laura J.
Laura J.
Warminster, PA
I don't know what it is about Lunchables, but I absolutely love them,they take me back to happy part of child hood. It is always fun to make the little cracker sandwiches, and to have the little cookie afterwards its just a box of happy!
Julianna V.
Julianna V.
Alice, TX
Omg these are literally the best!! I love it so much. I especially love how they come with a candy and a Capri Sun. I think that they are well worth the money spent. I normally purchase mine at H-E-B. I totally recommend lunchables!!
Krista R.
Krista R.
Las Vegas , NV
My kids love Lunchables its a quick easy snack for them to take to school or eat at home. Love that it comes with cheese crackers a candy and a juice. Definitely recommend Lunchables cracker stackers Turkey & American cheese..
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
orem, UT
I love that they are small and easy to take with you! The Oreos are in between double stuff and regular Oreos! it's amazing! I hate it when they don't have enough filing! I also love that is 10g of protein!

Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Fremont, CA
Do they still sell the pizza ones?
Stef D.
Stef D.
Foodie Expert
These were apart of a lot of people's childhoods, who still enjoys a Lunchable, every once in a while, as an adult?
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Tucuman
Do they taste good? How many crackers do they come with?