BY LUNCHABLES

Lunchables Light Bologna & American Cracker Stackers.
Made with chicken & pork & American cracker stackers.
Kraft American.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product.
Capri Sun®.
Roarin' waters.
Kit Kat®.
Lunch combinations.
Good source of protein.
Light bologna made with chicken & pork (50% less fat & 1/3 fewer calories than USDA data for bologna made with chicken & pork), pasteurized prepared American cheese product, crackers, Capri Sun® Roarin' waters wild cherry flavored water beverage with other natural flavor, Kit Kat® crisp wafers in milk chocolate.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Liz M.
Im giving the Lunchables Cracker Stackers Light Bologna & American 3 stars because although any lunchable is fun for kids, this one isn't my favorite. Not a bologna fan. But, if your kids love the stuff they will enjoy this in their lunchbox.
Jacqueline J.
Russell Springs, KY
These are so nice to buy for the kiddos, my kids love to use these for field trips, or even when we are going on a road trip, I always keep these handy!
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love lunchables! They were my favorite when I was in middle and elementary school! If you have children have them try this one!
Taylor C.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I like Lunchables but I don't like this particular one. I do not like the crackers. I feel like regular crackers and stuff is way better than buying it in this refrigerated box.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
My son absolutely loves these. He likes that they come with the drink and the desert inside the box along with the actual food part.
Sarah C.
These were alright. I love Lunchables, but I sort of have a problem with this particular one. The meat was all cold and slimy. The cheese was too tough, too.