BY LUNCHABLES

Lunchables Ham & Cheddar Cracker Stackers Lunch Combinations.
Lower fat.
35% less fat than our regular lunch combination.
Oscar Mayer lean ham.
Water added.
Kraft cheddar reduced fat.
Pasteurized process cheese.
320 calories.
3.5g sat fat, 18% DV.
710mg sodium, 30% DV.
30g sugars.
Excellent source of protein.
Ham - water added - smoke flavor added, reduced fat pasteurized process cheddar cheese (50% less fat than cheddar cheese), crackers, Capri Sun® fruit punch flavored juice drink blend from concentrate, Jell-O brand free fat free chocolate pudding snack.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Check out kabob ulator @lunchables.com. see more...

• I still eat these even though I'm too old for them. They are easy a...1 Answers
Cherie H.
Cherie H.
Woodstock, AL
We always take these for lunch every week!!!! All varieties! The twins love to pick them out and help pack their lunch with these. I love the portion control and health benefits they get when they eat these...healthy and satisfying!!!
Molly M.
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
I would eat these in elementary school, middle school, high school, and sadly in college. I love these because I grew up with them. They have the fake meat and cheese feel, but there's something about it I find so comforting and nostalgic. I give these a B because I hate how much they cost. In my opinion that are charging a little to much for these. My supermarkets sell them for more than $3 because they only carry the ones with the drink and candy bar.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
While it may not be the healthiest option it's great for quick lunches for the little ones or when you're not able to cook a meal. My kids love them and get really excited when they are able to get one.
Jacquetta H.
Jacquetta H.
I'm still shocked to see that this product is still around and most of the time when I'm at work i grab one to snack on. i love the different varieties of choices you would choose from. kids love picking up these items when they come inside the grocery store. i use to take these to school for lunch when i was younger.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Ione, CA
These are great for a lunch and there great to give the kids for a field trip. But the price is a bit much.
Madeline D.
I still eat these even though I'm too old for them. They are easy and are a good snack between meals! I love them!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
Foodie Expert
This childhood favorite is still one of my go-to snacks. It's something you never outgrow! Cheap lunch side to bring with you at work or snack on road trips.
Madeline D.
I still eat these even though I'm too old for them. They are easy and are a good snack between meals. Who else agrees?