BY LUNCHABLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sophie S.
Bentonville, Ar
My dughyert LOVES bringing these for school lunch. She asks to eat them on the weekends and as snacks too.
My only concern is she doesn't get enough at lunch to eat with these, but she hasn't complained yet. :)
Sarah E.
Helena, MT
It's an adult version of a lunchable! Which was a favorite of mine as a kid!! Very tasty. My only suggestion would be to put the mustard sauce in it from the old lunchables.
Danielle N.
Redding, CA
My daughter loves these for her lunch at school. I usually buy a bunch for her and she will eat them in the car and when we are at the park.
stephanie M.
Union City, NJ
I used to eat them all the time its nothing crazy but it is good to pack in your sons / daughters back pack for lunch.
Narmin V.
I love these, especially as a little snack for when you are going to school or just out somewhere, these are a 4-in-1.
Jamie K.
Everett , WA
my daughter loves lunchables and i feel confident on these fulfilling her nutritional needs as well as her appetite.
Caitlin P.
Glade Spring, VA
Cracker lunchAbles are my all time favorite. Everything you need, in one pack!
Nici d.
These are perfect to pack for school lunch. I like that they are a healthy and quick option and that the kids can have a hand in packing there own lunch. And they have a wide variety of the boxes.
Heather N.
Atwater, CA
Are these more expensive than the regular lunchables? Do you get more crackers, Meat, cheese