Lunchables Chicken Dunks Convenience Meal

by Lunchables

Talk about a slam dunk. White meat chicken comes with tasty, dunkable ketchup. Oh, and it comes with OREO cookies. Lunchables brings the fun to lunchtime with kids’ favorite foods they can build their way Complete ready-to-eat meal in a convenient on-the-go package Contains Oscar Mayer Breaded Chicken, ketchup, and DOUBLE STUF OREO cookies Contains Oscar Mayer Breaded Chicken with 100% White Meat Good source of protein INGREDIENTS: FULLY COOKED BREADED NUGGET-SHAPED CHICKEN PATTIES - NUGGET SHAPED CHICKEN PATTIES-WHITE CHICKEN, WATER, POTASSIUM LACTATE, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, DEXTROSE, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, CARRAGEENAN, SODIUM DIACETATE, LEMON JUICE SOLIDS, FLAVOR. BREADING-WHEAT FLOUR, DEXTROSE, YELLOW CORN FLOUR, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, WHEAT GLUTEN, EGG WHITES, WHEY [FROM MILK], SPICES, CARAMEL COLOR, SALT, PAPRIKA [COLOR], ONION POWDER, EXTRACTIVE OF PAPRIKA, CELERY SEED EXTRACT. BATTER-BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED, YELLOW CORN FLOUR, DEXTROSE, FLAVOR, GARLIC POWDER, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, CARAMEL COLOR. SEASONING BLEND- ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (ENRICHED WITH NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), ENRICHED BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR (BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), TAPIOCA DEXTRIN, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SALT, GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER, SOYBEAN OIL (AS A PROCESSING AID), SPICES, SPICE EXTRACTIVE, EXTRACTIVES OF CELERY SEED. BROWNED IN SOYBEAN OIL. CONTAINS: WHEAT, EGG, MILK. KETCHUP WITH STARCH ADDED - WATER, TOMATO PASTE, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORN SYRUP, DISTILLED VINEGAR, SUCROSE, SALT, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SOYBEAN OIL, SODIUM BENZOATE AND POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVES), DEXTROSE, ONION POWDER, XANTHAN GUM, GUAR GUM, SPICE, NATURAL FLAVOR. CHOCOLATE SANDWICH COOKIE - SUGAR, UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID), PALM AND/OR CANOLA OIL, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SALT, SOY LECITHIN, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lunchables Chicken Dunks Convenience Meal!
How would you rate this product?
Gonzales, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t know why cold chicken nuggets would taste good to anyone but my son likes these. I think it is all because of the cookies. He loves Oreos.
Etowah, TN
I’ve always wondered what these weird little nuggets were made out of because dang that one dehydrated chicken 😅 but there’s an Oreo so that’s cool
Apache Jct, AZ
This is the perfect hold over snack between meals for my kids. They love the taste and that it comes with a dessert without having to ask for one
Winston Salem, NC
The chicken dunks are cold. You’ll either have to take the chicken out or everything else and then heat it up! It’s.m definitely not my favorite!
I've never really liked the meat that comes inside of Lunchables. It just doesn't taste fresh, or, um, "real". The Oreos taste great of course.
Rocky Point, NC
I only get this for my bfs daughter. They are super easy to carry around on the go and fill her up. It’s also a bonus when they are on sale.
California
My daughter is a teenager and she still brings this particular lunchable to school because she says they taste good even when they're cold
Almyra
My children's favorite Lunchable to date! They want it for every meal, and I always make sure to grab a few when I'm at the grocery store.
Spokane Valley
Good in a pinch, but not a fav in our house. There always seem to be sales on these, so definitely check for those and then stock up.
Newark
This is one of my sons favorite lunch a bowl’s perfect amount for his lunch and it’s a bonus to have a little treat in there too

Looking for your answer?