Lunchables Breakfast Cinnamon Roll Dippers

by Lunchables

Rise And Shine And Enjoy. What Better Reason To Get Up Than This Delicious Combination Of Cinnamon Rolls, Frosting And Raisins?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lunchables Breakfast Cinnamon Roll Dippers!
Peoria, IL
I love these for my kids. It’s hard to make something really quick for breakfast. I know it’s like dessert but I like it for breakfast to. I love that I can take it on the go so they can it. They’re so affordable.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a huge hit in our house!! They’re so so good!!!! My daughter loves them! They’re super easy and delicious! I️ would definitely recommend these! It’s quick too! I️ would definitely repurchase!
Boston Ma
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just recently tried these as it was so good. It was great god a little snack after lunch. It was so cheap I will definitely buy it again. The packaging was easy to open and it wasn’t messy at all. I highly recommend.
Organic, No Special Diet
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cinnamon bites are super sweet and delicious they're good for any snacking breakfast and good for kids obviously they can take them to school and it gives you a good variety of savory sweetness
Hilton Head, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nice idea but fell flat on flavor. The frosting was very gooey like marshmallow paste and the rolls were dry even after warming them in the microwave. These were an impulse buy and we enjoyed trying them but will not buy again.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was happy to see lunchables made a breakfast meal at my last shopping trip. My daughter loves cinnamon rolls, but doesn't love these. I won't be buying by them again.
Hardinsburg, KY
While I don't think this would be a filling meal for a adult or a kid, it still exceeded my expectations. They have a wonderful taste for refrigerator cinnamon rolls! They are a wonderful snack!
Visalia , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
He sugar content on this is through the roof. Yes I’m sure it’s easy and convenient, but making something home made can save the preservatives! The kids likes it but I wouldn’t buy it again! Sugar was way too much!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Morrow, GA
I got excited when I saw this in the store! I think it's more fun in the idea, but enjoyed it either way. My younger brother stole it from me, and let's just say, this is super super sugary.
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I try this and I love this so much honestly i didn't not know that lunchable made breakfast I think this is so cool and It is very tastey