Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair Colorlunar tides

by lunar tides

Dark and luscious, our deep colors feature velvet tones that are highly pigmented to last long and create richer tones. Blue Velvet is a one-of-a-kind highly pigmented deep blue dye.* This is a semi-permanent dark blue hair dye * Our dyes are non-damaging and do not require developer.* All our dyes are vegan &- cruelty-free!* Each bottle contains 4 oz. of hair dye* Using a tint brush is recommended for even applicationOur shades appear different in the bottle than they do on the hair. Please do a strand test before doing an all-over application.Ingredients:Purified Water, Polawax, Glycerin, Glycerol Monostearate, PVP K30,Cetrimonium Chloride, Safflower Oil, Propylparaben, Stearyl Konium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea,Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, Basic Blue 9, Basic Violet 1, Fragrance

I tend to use splat or manic panic for my coloring needs.. I’m curious about this product but see no reviews on platforms that I utilize. Has anyone had any experience with this and if so how did it go?
Start your review of Lunar Tides Hair Dye - Blue Velvet Dark Blue Semi-Permanent Vegan Hair Color (4 fl oz/118 ml)!
Nickie D.
Springport, MI
Lunar Tides Hair Dye - Blue Velvet Dark Blue Semi-Permanent Vegan Hair Color (4 fl oz/118 ml) uploaded by Nickie D.
lunar tides I love this color so much! I had been using n rage and I was sick of my roots fading when I sweat. It works best on bleached hair.
Erika R.
Greenfield, MA
Lunar Tides Hair Dye - Blue Velvet Dark Blue Semi-Permanent Vegan Hair Color (4 fl oz/118 ml) uploaded by Erika R.
I absolutely love this product and will keep buying I bought this and two other colors and I'm in love with how my hair looks worth every penny Lunar Tides Hair Dye - Blue Velvet Dark Blue Semi-Permanent Vegan Hair Color (4 fl oz/118 ml) Lunar Tides Hair Dye - Aurora Lime Green Semi-Permanent Vegan Hair Color (4 fl oz/118 ml) Lunar Tides Hair Dye - Cyan Sky Turquoise Semi-Permanent Vegan Hair Color (4 fl oz/118 ml)
Andrea N.
Ortonville , MI
Lunar Tides Hair Dye - Blue Velvet Dark Blue Semi-Permanent Vegan Hair Color (4 fl oz/118 ml) uploaded by Andrea N.
I’ve never dyed my hair before and had really dark brown hair (reference photo kinda shows it) today I used this hair dye without bleach and it came out so well! I love it so much and it did better than I expected.
Jennifer R.
Mount Laurel
Lunar Tides Hair Dye - Blue Velvet Dark Blue Semi-Permanent Vegan Hair Color (4 fl oz/118 ml) uploaded by Jennifer R.
Mixed feelings on this dye. The color was amazing and it lasted for at least a month without touch ups. It also covered up the existing color nicely, teal that was from Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Tints (in anime) and Overtone teal daily conditioner. That being said there was a lot trouble with bleeding in the shower, taking weeks for it to stop rinsing out in the wash. It washed off counter tops very easily with bleach but such a pain.
Chelsea L.
South Bend, IN
lunar tides is my absolute favorite hair color brand. the pigment is unparalleled, the quality is wonderful. it’s easy to mix the colors to be anything you could ever want. i wish i was more creative so that i could come up with more combinations and color ideas to use!
Adryanna L.
Roscoe, IL
I liked the color itself a lot however, on my hair (dark brown) I didn’t think it showed up as well. It will stain mostly anything it touches but nothing a good cleaning can’t take care of. It was a pretty decent price but it is a small size so for those with thicker or longer hair, you may want to order a couple.
Joanna P.
1,111 reviews
Lunar Tides Hair Dye - Blue Velvet Dark Blue Semi-Permanent Vegan Hair Color (4 fl oz/118 ml) uploaded by Joanna P.
I love this hair dye because it worked right away and it’s semi-permanent the color was a bit lighter but I loved it. I recommend it.
Christina J.
Yonkers, NY
This blue is SO STRONG. While I understand this will be a great thing for people wanting to go fully blue, I purchased this to mix in with some lunar tides purple and it completely took over my mixture. I only put a drop in a full bowl of Nightshade and a dash in a full bowl of Orchid and my hair just came out Blue Velvet. It’s a gorgeous color, but just be aware it’s not great for mixing!
Angelina R.
Renton, WA
Lunar Tides Hair Dye - Blue Velvet Dark Blue Semi-Permanent Vegan Hair Color (4 fl oz/118 ml) uploaded by Angelina R.
I got this to use on my 10 year old daughter. She has been bugging me for years to dye her hair. I chose this hair dye for 2 reasons: 1 it is vegan and cruelty free and 2 because they are a local Washington business. The product is very easy to apply and a 4 oz jar was more than enough for my daughters long thick hair. Although my daughter is in love with the results and loves how it turned out I didn’t give it 5 starts because the coverage is a little spotty. All in all I would defiantly recommend this product and if you want a brighter more true color bleach it first. (PS I had to adjust the brilliance, and coloring in order for the color to show up in pictures taken outside in the sun)
nicole F.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I didn't bleach my hair before dying it with this dye. I have blonde/light brown hair and it showed up really vibrant and blue! It did darken my hair as well, and when it faded left it more of a dark brown/black color from the leftover pigment. It has almost completely faded at my roots a month after dying it, but is still showing on my ends. Highly recommend, but I would suggest bleaching your hair to show the true color and have it last longer.