BY LUNAR BEAUTY

Feel the fantasy come alive in this fierce and fabulous 14 pan palette. This cruelty-free, playful palette contains all the perfect shades which holds effortlessly to the eyes and blends smoothly and evenly. These shades may not be suitable for direct eye use.

Cake Face: Matte pure white
Shady: Matte pure black
Sickning: Matte soft peach transition shade
Trade: Matte deep burgundy
Pageant Queen: Matte purple
Snatched: Matte deep red shade
Kiki: Matte soft mint shade
Fishy: Satin blue shade
Beat: Micro glitter foiled peach shade
Legendary: Micro glitter foiled gold shade

Net Weight: 0.70 oz or 21 g
Finish Matte, Satin, Glitter

Application Tips – Always use your favorite brush when painting your mug. Use a regular, but stronger brush to get the most color. For blending, using softer brushes is the way to go. To line the eyes, it’s best to use small, angled brushes.

• What’s the formula like? LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette...4 Answers
  • Is Manny Mua's new lunar beauty palette Life's a Drag any...4 Answers
Nicole A.
Yonkers, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Great color range and great palette over all. I used this in my makeup class to recreate this look and i liked it very much. The second photo my classmate did my makeup, i think she did an AMAZING JOB!! All i did was add some foundation, contour , highlight and a glossed lip 💋💋
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
A great palette, Manny MUA did amazing while creating this! Such amazing pigment and I love the packaging and that it even included a double sided brush. This includes neutrals and some bright colors as well. Very well done and the price was great as well- I can’t wait for more lunar beauty products!
-,'Karissa B.
My favorite palette I have bought to date. I love it so much I can't do an eye look without it. I bought it first day of release and dealt with the card situation. I love it so much that I actually did swatches for Instagram with flash when it came in the mail. Even if I'm doing a neutral or pink eye look with blush, I use the palette to deepen it up a bit. I haven't done a look since buying it without only thing is, it's a vegan palette so there may be some staining with some shades which was disclosed in the release video but other than that, ❤ 12/10 dolphins would recommend it so pigmented 😂
Jennifer L.
Kelso, WA
Two looks I have created 💗 honestly, I wasn't sure what to expect from this palette because it's the very first palette and product put out but HOLY moly is it worth every last penny! The pigment is amazing! The colors basically blend themselves. It takes the tiniest dip into each pan to get maximum opacity. There is fallout but that's not a red flag for me and why I always do my eyeshadow before my foundation/face. I definitely think this palette is a must have. It has everyone covered. Bright and bold and nudes for everyday. Black for a nice Smokey eye, yellow and pink and purple for a beautiful sunset look, just VERY versatile. And blending pink and yellow makes a perfect orange. So the colors can be mixed to make another shade which I LOVE! Definitely recommend!

@whittle.j on Instagram
Maria D.
Chula Vista, CA
Lunar beuty as a brand has amazing ideas and firmulas. It also takes like 3-4 days to get their products in the mail! I live in San Diego, so if you live here you will most likley get your items right away.
Michaela G.
Burlington, VT
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PALETTE! Such a beautiful mix of neutrals and brights! The packaging is beautiful, feels heavy and luxurious, and comes with a large mirror in the palette. The brights are surprisingly pigmented and need little building up for major color payoff. The brights also blend amazingly which is very rare for those bright colors. The neutrals also provide great transition shades and shades for an everyday look with beautiful buttery shimmers. I would definitely recommend buying this, it is definitely worth the price!
I was a little skeptical purchasing this because of the price point abd the influencer who created this. I was proven wrong because I reach for this palette for almost every look I do. Its very good for aomething dramatic, something natural or if I'm feeling very bold and wabt to do some Instagram look. Blends beautifully and mixes well with other colors
Stephanie S.
South Haven, MI
I absolutely loooove this palette! It has everything you need for a day look for the office and a bold look for going out. I have green eyes and have no trouble making them pop! The price is competitive with other Indy/high end products and def worth it. Only reason I give it 4 starts is because when I use the shimmers for inner corner highlights, it burns for .5 seconds. Not sure why. Also wish there were like 2 more shimmer shades. Other than that it’s one of my top 3 palettes I own! LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
PACKAGING IS 11/10!! palette is a 9.5/10! its a little less pigmented in first swatch than i expected and does have a little fallout.. however shadows are very build-able and can really build the shadow up! very proud of Manny and creating a palette that perfectly shows him! what i absolutely love about this palette that makes this palette deserve all the stars in the world is the creativity behind this palette and the choice of pan/colors to use. i think it was brilliant to do half of the carton natural mattes and then on the other side fun bold vibrant colors! along with two shimmer shades. the foiled/shimmer shades are BOMB, i'm obsessed with the gold and rose gold foils shimmers!This palette is your everyday need! like you can go from an everyday simple natural look to having the most colorful look you want! Also the Pans are a great size especially for the price! Will also add this has a great dual ended brush, one end for blending and the other for packing on top of the lid. Palette also has a Great sized mirror. To me i haven't seen a palette so creative an i'm really proud of Manny for creating such a wonderful makeup line! Can't wait to see what else he comes out with! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Natasha |.
Tampa
LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette Pigment is definitely there, the brush applicator however fell apart on me in just under a month of having it. Asides from the brush I think this palette is fantastic and the shade BEAT is so good! I use it as a highlighter and I'm just obsessed.
Amy H.
Corning, OH
Is this palette worth the cost?
𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕙 |.
Quincy, MA
Is this palette worth all the hype?
Zakiya R.
Allentown, PA
Thoughts on this palette?
Veronica C.
Desert Hot Springs
Honest reviews on LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette. It looks nice but I really haven't heard if it's worth buying.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Should I feel bad about really loving Manny MUA's LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette? I always want to post photos of the looks I create with it...but I'm scared to tag it for fear of backlash. I love the palette, while not necessarily supporting Manny. What do you think!?