LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette

by Lunar Beauty

Feel the fantasy come alive in this fierce and fabulous 14 pan palette. This cruelty-free, playful palette contains all the perfect shades which holds effortlessly to the eyes and blends smoothly and evenly. These shades may not be suitable for direct eye use.

Cake Face: Matte pure white
Shady: Matte pure black
Sickning: Matte soft peach transition shade
Trade: Matte deep burgundy
Pageant Queen: Matte purple
Snatched: Matte deep red shade
Kiki: Matte soft mint shade
Fishy: Satin blue shade
Beat: Micro glitter foiled peach shade
Legendary: Micro glitter foiled gold shade

Net Weight: 0.70 oz or 21 g
Finish Matte, Satin, Glitter

Application Tips – Always use your favorite brush when painting your mug. Use a regular, but stronger brush to get the most color. For blending, using softer brushes is the way to go. To line the eyes, it’s best to use small, angled brushes.

Where can I buy this? Price?
How pigmented is the yellow, I love using yellow on my eyes also what formula is the shadows?
I Want to purchase this palette but it’s sold out on the website where can I purchase this palette? I love the colors but I wonder if it’s very pigmented.
Start your review of LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette!
Fawn B.
Oakville, WA
LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette uploaded by Fawn B.
This palette was worth the wait. It is so vivid and super pigmented. I love these colors with my green eyes. I don't believe there's any way that this product could be better. Nothing from @Lunarbeauty is ever a disappointment. I will keep buying these palettesfor as long as they are made.
Kari D.
Biddeford, ME
LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette uploaded by Kari D.
I've had this palette for a year & I haven't used it once sadly. I got it in a lunar beauty mystery that I actually really loved but I really only like the left side of the palette (all the natural tones) but have any other natural tones I like better so I just never reach for it. But it's not a bad palette. It's really pigment & the packaging cute. I love the brush that came with it though.
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette uploaded by katelyn L.
I like this pallet. I don’t use it very much though, I love one of the lighter browns for a transition shade. These shadows aren’t as soft as the ace beaute ones, less messy. They blend like a dream. Idk it’s good, I think it’s over priced though. There are cheaper pallets that preform better . I love lunar beauty but I think the price could come down.
Mirela N.
Lyndhurst, NJ
LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette uploaded by Mirela N.
Super beautiful pigmented pallet comes with 14 shadows 6 very bright shades a very dark black shadow.and yellow is very pigmented as well! This was awesome very glad i got this in my boxy charm
Nicole H.
Milwaukie, OR
LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette uploaded by Nicole H.
LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette uploaded by Nicole H.
The new facelift palette is impeccable, high pigmentation, easy blending power! Everything you could possibly need is in here!
Calvin H.
Mount Pocono, PA
LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette uploaded by Calvin H.
LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette uploaded by Calvin H.
love this palette! was one of my first palettes got when getting into makeup and love the color pay off i got. if you need to find a really good matte black i would use this one! it is a really good black shadow that can be used to create contrast in a look. the shimmers are also to DIE FOR they have so much pay off and so good! in the picture i used the matte black shade called shady to define my crease and it blended well with the other colors
Holly P.
Marysville, MI
LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette uploaded by Holly P.
I Wish Manny would re-release this pallet! 🤩💜Lunar Beauty Lifes A Drag Color Palette in the meantime got some new goodies! 🖤😍
Nicole R.
Corbin, KY
LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette uploaded by Nicole R.
🎨 If You Enjoy My Review Please Love, ❤️Follow 💃🏻 & Comment 💭 Below Please. I’m Trying So Hard To Grow My Page & Get Engagement Up.👏🏻 Do You Have This Palette? 💁🏻‍♀️ Are You Into Colors, Neutral Or Both? I love Both. 💛💛💛💛 🥰 So, I Received This Beautiful Lunar Beauty Life’s A Drag Palette In My 1st BoxyCharm Premium Box in April 2020. 📸 I’m Not Sure Why The Photo Is Showing Up Fuzzy. 📸 It Definitely Doesn’t Show This Palette Justice, It’s So Much Prettier In Person!😍 This Palette is definitely one of My Favorite Eye Shadow Palette’s! I Like That Theirs A Mixture Of Neutral & Matte Color Shades With A Couple Of Shimmers As Well! An The Shades Look So Pigmented, So Buttery & So Creamy! 💛 The Packaging & Details on this Palette is so incredibly phenomenal, and it’s pretty heavy and Luxurious! It’s Not a Cheap Cardboard Palette! 💛💛 #lunarbeauty #mannymua #boxycharm #boxycharmpremium #brandambassador #beautyinfluencer #influencer #beautyblogger #blogger #promoter #pr #promotersearch #makeupartistworldwide #palette #palettes #makeup #highend #igbeauty #beauty #beautytips #igdaily #igers #likeandfollow #fbpage #dolledupnikkibeauty #ig #beautyreviewqueen #beauty_review_queen LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette
Amanda B.
La Crosse, WI
LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette uploaded by Amanda B.
This palette blends so beautifully, it's pigmented but also builds beautifully. I live how there is a mixture of neutrals and color so it can be used for a wide variety of looks. Lunar beauty quality never lets me down
AnnMarie F.
Fallbrook, CA
LUNAR BEAUTY Life's a Drag Color Palette uploaded by AnnMarie F.
This palette is super cute! The colors are fun , the pigment is amazing, it comes with a cute little brush, and overall I highly recommend to anyone. I the shadows were super easy to work with as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kylie K.
US
il y a 2 ans
Bee R. il y a 10 mois
I’ve never swatched them but I’ve used the palette on my eyes and even used the pink as blush, the cool brown as contour and the light shimmer as highlight. (I forgot my face palette when on holiday so I had to make do!) They are really very impressive and very pigmented.