Add a Photo

By LUNAPADS
#319 in Feminine Products
Lunapads Washable Menstrual Pads & Pantyliners Soft, comfortable and eco-friendly alternatives to disposable menstrual pads and pantyliners.  Each Lunapad lasts approximately 5 years, replacing 120 disposable products or more.  Lunapads are completely machine wash and dry safe. Pad & Insert sets feature a leak-resistant nylon core and are adjustable to manage light, moderate, or heavy menstrual flow.  Increase the absorbency of your Pad by adding 1 or more Inserts.  Remove and replace Inserts throughout the day, about as often as you would change a disposable pad or tampon. Pantyliners are an ultra-thin, super-breathable option for very light flow, daily leaks or as backup for internally-worn products. For Everyday Use o.
cham u.
cham u.
March 9, 2017, 12:45 p.m.
Review for: Lunapads Washable Cotton Mini Pantyliner, 1 ea
oo thick. Feels like wearing a diaper. I found another pad that feels much better and absorbent. hard to use its hard to get used to
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Crown Point, IN
Interesting I never seen or heard of these but getting over that ick factor , I think I like these! Sounds interesting
Minerva S.
Minerva S.
It is marvelous and gives a lot of support. The only problem is that you have to wash them. But then again you save a lot of money
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Reusable pads are seriously the way to go. I purchased a few on a lark because I was tired of the red, achey skin around my ladybits every month because of non-breathable disposable maxi pads. I have to say, after two months, I will never again do disposables (except for when traveling). They add a teeny bit more bulk to your panties but are so soft and cozy. Seriously, it feels like I'm wearing a snuggly blanket on my downtown giblets. There's no odor, and they're super easy to clean if you soak them in hydrogen peroxide ($1 per bottle at Walmart) for two days. I've never had luxurious periods before these, but now I feel like I'm pampering myself during my monthly lovely lady days. I'm hooked!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Winter Garden , FL
I've heard these are great to use. My one friend uses them all the time and she's always raving about them. I hope to try eventually but from what I hear they are awesome!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
These are the perfect size cloth pad if you have a medium to light flow. I really find the shorter design much more comfortable.
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Brantford, ON
Okay, I confess - I did have to get over the "ick" factor of this at first. It just sounded weird to me. But I was able to get a sample mini pantyliner from Lunapads for only $5 (to cover shipping), and I'm HOOKED on these now.

They're so comfortable. I can't stress this enough. There isn't a disposable pad in existence that feels as soft and cozy as these do. Also, they're very absorbent. So I feel dry and clean, and don't have to worry about accidentally leaking through a liner.

They're easy to wash. This was the part I was most concerned about when trying these. But it really isn't a big deal at all. I just soak in a small bucket, then wash. Easy!

Plus, there's no extra garbage. And I'll save so much money in the long-run! I also love that Lunapads has cute little bags to easily store dirty pads throughout the day if needed.
Susan T.
Susan T.
Gravenhurst , ON
This looks so gross. i do not know if i would try this. this looks so weird, i think i will stick to disposable le panty liners.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Columbus, OH
Realistically how well does it work for a heavy flow?
Natalee G.
Natalee G.
Are they worth it? I'm really interested in trying these out.
Nani T.
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this weird to use? Does it stain? Having to clean a bloody pad doesn't seem like the best thing to do.
Halie M.
Halie M.
California, PA
Has anyone tried these and like them?
Leona F.
Leona F.
Kanata, Ontario
Do they absorb? And are they only for lighter days?