BY LUNAPADS

Lunapads Washable Menstrual Pads & Pantyliners Soft, comfortable and eco-friendly alternatives to disposable menstrual pads and pantyliners.  Each Lunapad lasts approximately 5 years, replacing 120 disposable products or more.  Lunapads are completely machine wash and dry safe. Pad & Insert sets feature a leak-resistant nylon core and are adjustable to manage light, moderate, or heavy menstrual flow. Increase the absorbency of your Pad by adding 1 or more Inserts.  Remove and replace Inserts throughout the day, about as often as you would change a disposable pad or tampon. Pantyliners are an ultra-thin, super-breathable option for very light flow, daily leaks or as backup for internally-worn products. For Everyday Use or Ver. see more...

• I've heard of diapers like this but pads like this, would...1 Answers
  • How long does one of these last? As in, how many times c...1 Answers
  • I never even heard of those! Are they really good?1 Answers
  • "I will NEVER go back to disposables." in 1 review
Cynthia J.
Hammond, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Adorable designs which I don't say very often very fast shipping I got a sample from there facebook page and it came for Vancouver to South Louisiana in like 3 days like I said super fast. It has been in the high 90's around here and muggy to the point I only wear pads in the fall and winter because I cant stand that they stick to me but with these they are so breathable.I am from North Carolina and with the cooler winters I think these re-useable pads would be great in colder weather also. They do take time to get use to but I love them I don't have to worry about infections or being broke out. Costly up front but so worth the cost.
Marcie B.
Indianapolis, IN
...to disposables. After getting what I can only describe as diaper rash from Always pads, I bit the bullet and ordered these. They're wonderful. My husband did wash them with bleach once (which the company advises not to do), and they discolored pretty badly, but it doesn't seem to have affected the absorbancy of the pads. I think next time I order some I'll get the black ones, just so my husband doesn't get so grossed out by the stains, but they've been a great purchase!!!
Charlotte B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
I used to think reusables were a disgusting idea... until I tried them. Now, I'm hooked! I will NEVER go back to disposables. My period is lighter, ends days sooner than before, and causes me minimal cramping. Disposables are loaded with toxic chemicals! I'm done putting carcinogens between my legs. I soak my pads in a gallon bucket (a reusable ice cream tub) with half a bottle of hydrogen peroxide for about a week after my flow ends. They come out spotless, week after week. BOTTOM LINE: Anyone curious about these: give them a whirl! They may actually save your life.
Jeanna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These took some time getting used to (particularly using them in public), but I love these and I wonder why I didn't start using these sooner. They're comfy and just feel like underwear (a bit bulky though), and they're very absorbent.
Barbara K.
Elkhorn, NE
I love these they have saved me so much money in the long run. any woman would be crazy not to buy these.
meredith g.
Orlando, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does one of these last? As in, how many times can you wash them before they are no longer affective?
Kaylee A.
Hampton, VA
I've heard of diapers like this but pads like this, would you seriously recommend these? Or do they make a mess?
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I never even heard of those! Are they really good?