BY LUNA

Luna® Whole Nutrition Bar For Women® Peanut Butter Cookie.
Calcium.
70% organic.
1.69 oz/48g. see more...

• Anyone else find an on the go bar with that much iron?2 Answers
Luna Whole Nutrition Bar For Women Peanut Butter Cookie
  • "The peanut butter cookie is my favorite so far but I can't wait to try them all!" in 2 reviews
  • "They taste exactly like a peanut butter cookie." in 1 review
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute all time favorite for protein and nutrition bars. I buy these at Kroger's and they are well priced at around a dollar a piece. They are low in carbs, high in protein and individually packaged so they are easy to take anywhere with me. They have other flavors besides the peanut butter cookie which are delicious also. Definitely worth a try.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Although I am a huge fan of peanut butter, I find that this one doesn't have as much peanut butter flavor as I would really like. Instead, it's more of the elementary-school-lunch PB that is just kind of there. It's still good, don't get me wrong, but if you are a true PB addict, you might find yourself dunking this in extra PB.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
Foodie Expert
I used to be a big fan and ate one daily but I kind of just got "over it." Not sure if it's the dense texture or the meh flavors, but I've since moved away from Luna bars and towards other pretend healthy snacks. When I was on the Luna kick the lemon was my favorite.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Duncan, SC
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite type of the bunch. I purchase mine from Food Lion and they are very tasty. They have a rich peanut butter flavor and are great. The only downside I would say this bar has is that it has somewhat of an unpleasant aftertaste.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL
Foodie Expert
I have a weird relationship with protein bars, a lot of them are not really healthy and have a whole lot of nothing in them, I usally go to the supplement store and get combat or the oh yeah cause I like that texture
Katt W.
Katt W.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
These are good to quell hunger but are relatively high calorie. I often give these to my kids in growth spurts due to the vitamin content, but I don't recommend for diets that aren't seriously hitting the weights.
Haylee V.
Haylee V.
Island Lake, IL
I got a sample bar in a BIRCHBOX once and I've been buying them ever since. They're a great granola bar to have in the morning of you're not a breakfast person, or as a nice snack to hold you over at work.
KAYLA H.
KAYLA H.
Henderson , NV
Foodie Expert
Luna bars are perfect for meals on the run and this is one of my favorite flavors!! It's so hard for me to find something that I can eat everyday that I don't get sick of but this is pretty close !
Raegen E.
Raegen E.
Fancy Farm, KY
Foodie Expert
These bars give me so much energy after eating them it's amazing and they really do fill you up. And the best part is they all taste amazing, this one is just my favorite!
Kay O.
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
Luna Bars are wonderful. I love this company and its bars. The flavors are great. But I especially love the peanut butter, as anything peanut butter is by far my favorite!
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Anyone else find an on the go bar with that much iron?