BY LUNA

Luna® Nutz Over Chocolate® Whole Nutrition Bar for Women®.
15 bars. see more...

Kirby M.
I like real food. But sometimes you're just in a big hurry. And the ONLY food bar I've ever enjoyed is a Luna bar. Nutz Over Chocolate is a godsend. And yeah it's a high protein candy bar but at least I can pronounce all of the ingredients. I really love it when I'm in a bind.
Nicky P.
I buy this by the case on Amazon. I love them! It makes you feel like you're eating a candy bar without the guilt! They're great to toss in my purse and have on the go. I will continue to buy this product! Highly recommended to others!
Abigail H.
Winchendon, MA
This is my favorite bar! Delicious and extremely filling. It almost feels like a dessert item that keeps you full all day. While I wish there were more protein packed in to the bar itself, the nutrients available are excellent.
Mishae C.
fills me up without feeling guilty because it tastes so great. Love the value and the amount that you get in a box. I tend to eat at least 2 a day, bread and as a snack in the afternoon to get me through till I eat dinner.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
My obsession ! Tastes amazing and has so many vitamins and minerals as well as protein. Great for women in their period and keeps you full for a long time. Not to mention chocolate is the cure to everything!
Hillary M.
Cement city , MI
These bars are so delicious for a women's protein bar! They are like a treat! The price is very far and average! I live for the peanut butter and chocolate together! I recommend these to everyone!
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
What a satisfying treat! I usually carry a bar like this in my purse when I know I won't have time to pick up lunch and really don't want to munch on chips. Not only healthy but very satisfying.
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
These can be a little pricey. They do taste good. I like the packaging. They are good for on the go. They do not crumble and fall a part while eating. No messes. I like that a lot.
Leigh W.
Amarillo, TX
Great tasting and great amount of protein for a sweet treat! I have to keep myself from eating one everyday. Great for my post workout snack when I need energy and protein fast.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Love this flavor easy to carry snack full of good nutrition for you. I won't say it's a meal replacement but will get you going until your ready for your meal.