Luna White Chocolate Macadamia

by Luna

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes Naturally sweet macadamias meet the flavors of white chocolaty creaminess.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Sunflower Oil, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Vegetable Glycerin, Macadamia Nut Butter, Macadamia Nuts, Organic Soy Flour, Sea Salt, Cocoa Butter‡, Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Natural Flavors, Soy Flour, Organic Vanilla Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant), Soy Lecithin.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

These look great but do they taste as well as they look and sound?
What's your current average price for one bar?
What was your experience?
Start your review of Luna White Chocolate Macadamia!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“They taste so yummy, so much better than most bars on the market.” in reviews
“I love the Luna bars they taste good, and you can really taste the white chocolate in the bar. ” in reviews
“White Macadamia is my favorite flavor it is my go to breakfast.” in reviews
“They fill you up, but make sure to drink lots of water!” in reviews
Louisville
Omg if you’ve never tried these- you’re really cheating yourself! I have a weird stomach disease, and these Luna bars are one thing that my stomach will tolerate that actually tastes good, and is good for me. I keep these in stock all the time. It’s so great to know that I have SOMETHING I can eat and enjoy! So grateful for these!
Milwaukee , WI
I usually eat a Luna bar daily and my favorite flavors are this one, blueberry, and lemon. I like this one the most because it seems a little less sweet than the other two that I eat, but I also like to switch it up so that I don’t get tired of a certain flavor. These bars help with my IBS and I like that they contain soy.
Luna White Chocolate Macadamia granola bars are amazing! Full of macadamia nuts and decadent white chocolate, the flavor can't be beat. They are perfectly chewy and mouthwatering good. I wish I had one right now actually! Guess I should go buy some, since they are reasonably priced as well!
Atlanta
Purchased at: Kroger
I consider myself a pretty picky eater, so if I like something it’s a big deal! This Lune bar is EXCELLENT! It is delicious and reasonably healthy. I like to eat them as a mid day snack to hold me over until dinner. There are other flavors that are delicious, as well!
Brownsville, PA
I love the flavor of these bars. They taste like heaven and they are so good for you. It more then meets my high standards when it comes to health and nutrition. They are rather expensive so you have to be willing to pay the price for the quality of the product.
Troy, IL
This white chocolate macadamia bar is a great replacement for the white chocolate macadamia nut cookie. This bar has organic ingredients, fiber, & protein. It is also gluten free. My daughter likes to freeze Luna bars to give them the essence of a frozen treat.
E Northport, NY
This protein bar tastes like a white chocolate bar. It’s perfect if you’re on the go. The only recommendation I have to make this product better would be to decrease the amount of sugar in the bar without taking away from the chocolate taste.
Lancaster, CA
This is good. Luna bars typically are pretty thick and filling. The white chocolate flavor is kind of sweet but also mellow. I do like it for long days away from home. It keeps me full for a long time. Sometimes I’ll even have half a bar at a time.
knoxville
I’m really picky about granola bars but this is my go to. I like the flavor combo and it really fills you up as an afternoon snack. My only complaint is that it melts so it’s not the best for traveling.
La Verne, CA
Protein bars never taste great! This bar however tastes pretty good. It does have that protein flavor taste, but I like the softness of the bar. It’s also pretty fulfilling for its size.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...