Luna White Chocolate Macadamia uploaded by Leila C.Luna White Chocolate Macadamia uploaded by Karla L.

BY LUNA

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes Naturally sweet macadamias meet the flavors of white chocolaty creaminess.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Sunflower Oil, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Vegetable Glycerin, Macadamia Nut Butter, Macadamia Nuts, Organic Soy Flour, Sea Salt, Cocoa Butter‡, Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Natural Flavors, Soy Flour, Organic Vanilla Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant), Soy Lecithin.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• These look great but do they taste as well as they look a...4 Answers
  • What's your current average price for one bar?3 Answers
  • What was your experience?2 Answers
Luna White Chocolate Macadamia
  • "They taste so yummy, so much better than most bars on the market." in 1 review
  • "They fill you up, but make sure to drink lots of water!" in 1 review
  • "White Macadamia is my favorite flavor it is my go to breakfast." in 1 review
  • "I love the Luna bars they taste good, and you can really taste the white chocolate in the bar. " in 1 review
Katelyn j.
Richmond, VA
Since they discontinued the cookies and cream flavor, this has been my new go to! I absolutely adore the Luna brand and everything they stand for! I love that they are made specially for women with our nutrition in mind! The larger boxes are a better value! I highly recommend this to everyone!
Lmotive s.
erie
I could not recommend a better bar. I started purchasing this bar last year and I bought it because a saw many people at the gym eating this bar.
I am a fanatic of white chocolate and macadamia, and this Nutrition bar HAS BOTH!
When I first tried Luna bars I did not found something special, it was another "nutrition bar", but when I saw this bar I felt like my dreams came true.
Nowadays I always buy this specific bar and I would not know what to do without it.
Kay L.
Luna bars are great for when you’re on the go. I usually just substitute a meal with his bar (I don’t know how nutritious that is...) but it’s a delicious bar! I like this one in particular. It’s kind of sweet but I like the crunch that the macadamia nuts add.
Karla N.
Chula Vista, CA
These bars were recommended to me by doctor when I was trying to change my unhealthy lifestyle into a cleaner one. They are delicious. And i love that they were originally made for women although they've expanded now, these will always be my go to.
Kristin C.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is my favorite protein bar. It’s so good, I treat it like a dessert! It makes for a great meal replacement or a snack on the go! One of my go to bars I always buy when at the grocery store. All flavors are good too.. this is just my favorite.
Erica P.
Lakewood
i used to eat these for breakfast all the time. i love them and i forgot they existed. i'm going to have to go buy some soon. they taste amazing and are somewhat filling. i love these and i do recommend to anyone who is in a rush in the morning.
Jennifer W.
Very dense bar and consistency. Love the taste and flavor. Very filling. This is great for on-the-go to have as a snack or when you're traveling. Also good for a quick and easy breakfast if you don't have time or to have after the gym.
Elissa L.
Honestly I have to say this is probably one of the top luna bars. No offense but all the other luna bars kinda taste processed and fake. These ones tho they actually taste real like it tastes like a rice Krispy treat covered in white chocolate. Who wouldn't want that.
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
Why is the white chocolate macadamia nut so hard to find? This is my fav. Not all luna bars taste good but this one does. Luna bars are more on the pricey side and with other competitors out there it's easy to find a favorite.
Chelsea G.
Omg I love these SO much but I can never find them anywhere! These taste so amazing. I love how chewy these are and they taste so much better than Clif Bar White Chocolate Macadamia. Way less gritty and much more delicious. I like to take these camping and hiking with me. Definitely one of my favorite granola bars.
Christine F.
I'm looking for a nutrition bar with high protein. Do any of these flavored have more protein?
Mickala C.
These look great but do they taste as well as they look and sound?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What's your current average price for one bar?
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
How are these? I have been wanting to try them but was not sure!
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Que tal es este producto?