Luna White Chocolate Macadamia

by Luna

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes Naturally sweet macadamias meet the flavors of white chocolaty creaminess.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Sunflower Oil, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Vegetable Glycerin, Macadamia Nut Butter, Macadamia Nuts, Organic Soy Flour, Sea Salt, Cocoa Butter‡, Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Natural Flavors, Soy Flour, Organic Vanilla Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant), Soy Lecithin.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

These look great but do they taste as well as they look and sound?
What's your current average price for one bar?
What was your experience?
Start your review of Luna White Chocolate Macadamia!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They taste so yummy, so much better than most bars on the market.in reviews
I love the Luna bars they taste good, and you can really taste the white chocolate in the bar. in reviews
White Macadamia is my favorite flavor it is my go to breakfast.in reviews
They fill you up, but make sure to drink lots of water!in reviews
Angel G.
Jamestown, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
These are really good. I sometimes don't get to eat lunch so I grab one of these and it helps me get through until dinner. I really like most of the flavors they offer but this one is my favorite. The price is fairly reasonable and definitely will keep purchasing.
Andrea T.
Really good, yummy- good price point. But not the lowest in sugar. Still pretty good nutritional value and non-gmo. Love this flavor.
Crystal C.
Conroe, TX
I was kind of scared to try this bar, but it's actually really really good. I would definitely recommend it. It tastes great!
Mia B.
This is a blessing. So yummy. Delicious. I brought it from Kroger and from the neighborhood Walmart. The only con is that is made donuts BUT it is gluten free which is an AMAZING plus
liz D.
Montclair
Very good and very inexpensive. Sometimes they are my breakfast and I really love the taste! Almost forget it’s healthy.
Leila E.
Luna White Chocolate Macadamia uploaded by Leila E.
These are a go to snack for me. With a not too sweet taste, 8g protein, and being gluten free I find them to be a healthier alternative between meals.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Holy cow does this taste good. I am not a fan of protein bars or healthier snack bar options but this doesn't taste disgusting! I would like to see macadamia nuts in the bar covered in dark chocolate with sea salt instead of white chocolate. But Luna did amazing with these flavors in this bar.
Michelle H.
Leola, AR
I was hoping this tasted just like macadamia cookies.. and it does! But so much better for you. If you love white chocolate and macadamia nuts, this bar is for you. One of my favorite bars by far. 😍❤️😋
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
This is my top favorite flavor of Luna bars . It’s really good , tastes like a dessert. It’s not too sweet and isn’t terribly unhealthy. It’s a great snack for kids or if you didn’t eat breakfast or even a snack in between
Heather K.
Luna White Chocolate Macadamia uploaded by Heather K.
Both my son and I are addicted to these white chocolate macadamia bars! you can taste the white chocolate and macadamia in them & they're gluten free made with organic oats.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...