BY LUNA

Luna® Toasted Nuts 'N Cranberry The Whole Nutrition Bar For Women®.
Calcium.
Folic acid.
Vitamin D.
Iron.
Organic.
All natural. see more...

Shelby M.
Fort Myers, FL
This used to be my favorite LUNA bar flavor but they stopped making it 2-3 years ago. I've switched over to Carmel nut brownie and Lemon Zest but nothing is quite the same :( On a side note the Chocolate cupcake may look good and the taste is descent but good grief does it make your jaw hurt. Maybe it's just me but there is something they use in that flavor that makes it so hard to chew.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
Luna bars are so good and a quick grab wile on your way to workout. it's super healthy and there are a lot of yummy flavors. My favorite is the lemon bar. They aren't too expensive. Can get them in a box or individually at the store/
Kiersten C.
Weatherford, TX
I grab a big box of these when I need a snack on the go. Compared to other brands Luna is great in making their products not taste like cardboard. And I love that they incorporate folic acid and other ingredients for women's health.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
I've been eating these Luna Bar since I was in high school. I love the flavor and the dip to coating Chocolat on some white chocolate on the others. Great texture very satisfying if you have a sweet tooth.
Peyton C.
Marysville, WA
Lun bars are my favorite protein/ granola bar. They have so many different combinations of flavors. My personal favorite is peppermint stick and macadamia nut. I love Luna bars and they are sold everywhere
Rebecca S.
Natick
I haven't seen this flavor in stores in awhile but it is my favorite!  I like the luna bars, good balance of protein and carbs.  I usually buy them in Target.
Cassi B.
I love these granola bars because they're not too dry or hard like some that you can get. And they aren't overly sweet either, while still being flavorful. Luna bars are so good, I recommend anyone who's able to, to try them!
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Among all-natural snacks, the Luna bar offers some good benefits. Packed with tons of vitamins and nutrients, the label reads more like the back of a vitamin bottle than a snack or meal replacement bar. Many of these vitamins will not absorb as well as they would if eaten naturally in food. While the bar is a good example of a healthy snack, we continue to support eating healthy meals and snacks that are high in fiber.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
I have tried a few flavors and they are actually pretty good. Protein bars and good for snacks on the go. Decent price for a protein bar but I try and buy them on sale. I would recommend them to those looking for a bar that doesn't taste like a protein bar.