BY LUNA

Luna® Toasted Nuts 'N Cranberry The Whole Nutrition Bar For Women®.
Calcium.
All natural. see more...

Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Among all-natural snacks, the Luna bar offers some good benefits. Packed with tons of vitamins and nutrients, the label reads more like the back of a vitamin bottle than a snack or meal replacement bar. Many of these vitamins will not absorb as well as they would if eaten naturally in food. While the bar is a good example of a healthy snack, we continue to support eating healthy meals and snacks that are high in fiber.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Review for: Luna Nutrition Bar For Women Toasted Nut & Cranberry 1.69 oz
This isn't my favorite flavor of bar but I really enjoy the bars in general and like that they are designed especially for women. The ingredients are recognizable and they are an easy on the go snack. They are a little pricey but I believe they are worth the extra dollar.
Robecca B.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
I have tried a few flavors and they are actually pretty good. Protein bars and good for snacks on the go. Decent price for a protein bar but I try and buy them on sale. I would recommend them to those looking for a bar that doesn't taste like a protein bar.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Grand blanc, MI
Foodie Expert
We love Luna bars! There are so many good flavors that can be eaten at breakfast lunch or dinner. They are a great healthy snack for traveling or any other sporting events. They give me a lot of energy and are inexpensive for my day-to-day activity.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Boca Raton, FL
Foodie Expert
THESE ARE THE BEST NUTRITION BAR. They aren't heavy and very yummy. I bought it at publix, a friend recommended and i fell in love !! No Cons, extremely great !!
Hollie H.
Hollie H.
Newnan, Ga
Loved this bar! I always have one with me. Great for a pick me up in the middle of the day. The pro are they are good for you and easy to grab for on the go
Sayra R.
Sayra R.
Review for: Luna Nutrition Bar For Women Toasted Nut & Cranberry 1.69 oz
super yummy, best grab on the go when you dont have time to sit and eat. Makes me feel healthy and good. don't cost much with great ingredients
priyanka d.
priyanka d.
I love anything with cranberries! I always throw this in my bag and love it. I buy mine from Target and also like the Coconut Luna Bar.
Shelley M.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
These are great and the kind I get only have like 3 or 4 ingredients which are all healthy. No sugar or enriched flour.
francesca s.
francesca s.
Foodie Expert
These are okay I'm not a big fan of luna bars if i had to choose them between this and a cliff bar i may choose this one