BY LUNA

Luna® Toasted Nuts 'N Cranberry The Whole Nutrition Bar For Women®.
Calcium.
Folic acid.
Vitamin D.
Iron.
Organic.
All natural. see more...

Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Among all-natural snacks, the Luna bar offers some good benefits. Packed with tons of vitamins and nutrients, the label reads more like the back of a vitamin bottle than a snack or meal replacement bar. Many of these vitamins will not absorb as well as they would if eaten naturally in food. While the bar is a good example of a healthy snack, we continue to support eating healthy meals and snacks that are high in fiber.
Hannah H.
This isn't my favorite flavor of bar but I really enjoy the bars in general and like that they are designed especially for women. The ingredients are recognizable and they are an easy on the go snack. They are a little pricey but I believe they are worth the extra dollar.
Robecca B.
Flint , MI
I have tried a few flavors and they are actually pretty good. Protein bars and good for snacks on the go. Decent price for a protein bar but I try and buy them on sale. I would recommend them to those looking for a bar that doesn't taste like a protein bar.
Emily C.
Grand blanc, MI
We love Luna bars! There are so many good flavors that can be eaten at breakfast lunch or dinner. They are a great healthy snack for traveling or any other sporting events. They give me a lot of energy and are inexpensive for my day-to-day activity.
Brenda F.
Boca Raton, FL
THESE ARE THE BEST NUTRITION BAR. They aren't heavy and very yummy. I bought it at publix, a friend recommended and i fell in love !! No Cons, extremely great !!
Hollie H.
Newnan, Ga
Loved this bar! I always have one with me. Great for a pick me up in the middle of the day. The pro are they are good for you and easy to grab for on the go
priyanka d.
I love anything with cranberries! I always throw this in my bag and love it. I buy mine from Target and also like the Coconut Luna Bar.
francesca s.
These are okay I'm not a big fan of luna bars if i had to choose them between this and a cliff bar i may choose this one
Justine M.
Lynden, Wa
These bars are amazing! So great for breakfast with some Greek yogurt...yum! Packed with protein and a delicious taste.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
These are great and the kind I get only have like 3 or 4 ingredients which are all healthy. No sugar or enriched flour.