BY LUNA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LUNA Toasted Nuts 'n Cranberry Nutrition Bar: The whole nutrition bar for women 70% organic Kosher Calcium Folic acid Vitamin D Iron

Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Definitely love these granola bars, I'm not too picky when it comes with them to be honest but these are great for a quick and easy breakfast. I'm terrible at remembering to eat so having these in my car is a good reminder and easy way to get some food into my system
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
Luna bars are so good and a quick grab wile on your way to workout. it's super healthy and there are a lot of yummy flavors. My favorite is the lemon bar. They aren't too expensive. Can get them in a box or individually at the store/
Laura H.
Alexandria, VA
While trying to maintain healthy eating habits and a vegetarian diet, it is sometimes hard to get all the protein and vitamins I need daily. This bar is perfect for a guilt free treat when I am having not so healthy cravings. It is delicious and tastes like dessert with the added bonus of being nutritious.
Kiersten C.
Weatherford, TX
I grab a big box of these when I need a snack on the go. Compared to other brands Luna is great in making their products not taste like cardboard. And I love that they incorporate folic acid and other ingredients for women's health.
Madison G.
Beaverton , OR
One of my favorite breakfast items. Crunchy yet melts in your mouth. Delicious and unique taste. Can purchase at your local grocery store. Healthy and easy to eat. Highly recommend as a quick breakfast or little snack!
Sarah P.
PHOENIX, AZ
Was super yummy and filling for that in between breakfast and lunch snack. Affordable. Usually, nutrition bars leave a chalky taste. This did not. Exceeded expectations. Very satisfied.
Peyton C.
Marysville, WA
Lun bars are my favorite protein/ granola bar. They have so many different combinations of flavors. My personal favorite is peppermint stick and macadamia nut. I love Luna bars and they are sold everywhere
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Meredith V.
Avondale , AZ
Delicious! I love these as a quick snack option and I love feeling like I'm eating a candy bar without the guilt. This bar is filling and enjoyable to eat, I always keep some in my purse!
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
Love this flavor for Luna bars, cranberry mixed with a nut flavor makes a prefect combo. Very affordable, and easy to find. Can find at most Walmarts or targets.