BY LUNA

Khaiyah B.
Khaiyah B.
Durham, NC
This bar tastes alright. My favorite flavor of Luna bars is the oatmeal raisin with the yogurt coating on the bottom. Those taste especially yummy. But these bars are just okay. I don't particularly like the blueberry chunks in the bar but, I love the yogurt coating. This bar is pretty affordable. I would recommend this bar to someone who loves blueberries.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Kansas City, MO
I packed these for a flight. We always have early flights and I'm not one to eat right away, but by the time I get to my destination I'm usually starving and hangry from low blood sugar.
These were perfect to snack on during the flight so that didn't happen and I could just happily greet my friends at the airport instead of desperately begging for food.
María R.
María R.
weston, FL
Foodie Expert
Eso es ideal para una merienda para comerte en la tarde o en la mañanita Pero si entre las comidas porque de verdad muy dulce y muy delicioso iguanas chicas de verdad se los recomiendo un producto que vale la pena consumir y que vale la pena comprar porque nutritivo y muy bueno
Jasey K.
Jasey K.
Aurora, CO
yummy and gives you energy!yummy and gives you energy!yummy and gives you energy!yummy and gives you energy!yummy and gives you energy!yummy and gives you energy!yummy and gives you energy!yummy and gives you energy!yummy and gives you energy!
Allison G.
Allison G.
Weatherford, TX
Oh my goodness, I love Luna bars. They are the perfect snack anywhere you go. Hiking, the beach, road trip, anywhere. They are delicious, there's a great selection of flavors, and priced great. I always buy the boxes at Target.
David H.
David H.
San Francisco, CA
My girlfriend buys these Luna bars. I love eating them especially these blueberry yogurt. I love blueberries and this blueberry yogurt is a great combination. Affordable price and great taste.
Sonja E.
Sonja E.
Atlanta, GA
Luna bars are delicious and nutritious. I love them on the go when I had no time for breakfast or when I am in the run in the am. Perfect pick me up for a grumbling belly
Vanda U.
Vanda U.
N Ridgeville, OH
Love these bars! They're the perfect on-the-go breakfast snack for me. They are super delicious and I keep one on hand at all times for those last minute snack fits.
Irene F.
Irene F.
I like eating these as a snack while I pretend to be healthy. They taste great and the ingredients are real and it is filling. A good grab and go bar to keep handy.
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
I love the Luna Bars with yogurt and especially the blueberry ones. I eat these for breakfast, snacks or right before/after a workout.