BY LUNA

Ally Z.
Ally Z.
Foodie Expert
These are amazing! Each bite has a wonderful burst of pomegranate and I have yet to find someone who isn't a pom fan. They are healthy and great for on the go. It's nice because you have enough packs for the week. I like them after a workout, at work, in the car...pretty much wherever. The price is good for the quality you get and the burst of energy you get from them! Love Love Love!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
I love Luna Bars! My favorite is the chocolate peppermint and the lemon. They are constantly bringing out new product and they are all soo good! And the grams of sugar aren't horrible either. It's hard to find a decent protean bar at a good price point that is tasty too. Luna bars nail it!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Alexandria, VA
Good for low lycemia and gluten free allergies. I loved the chocolate peanut butter bars, perfect for on the go snack and for quick bite after a workout. Healthy ingredients but only certain ones are vegan. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a healthy alternative to Quest.
Shane C.
Shane C.
Owings, MD
i LOVE the energy bars that are available they're great they're special they make me fart i LOVE the energy bars that are available they're great they're special they make me fart i LOVE the energy bars that are available they're great they're special they make me fart though
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
I decided to try these for the first time about a week ago. I like the flavor. A friend of mine told me about them because I am always looking for new energy bars/chews. They help me keep my energy up throughout the day and they taste delicious! I will be buying these again.
Mara W.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Foodie Expert
These chews are delicious! I don't notice and incredible energy boost but the flavor and texture are enjoyable and it's a good snack to use between meals that doesn't leave you feel regretful or like you're eating empty food.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
Foodie Expert
These are so damn good! You really have to try them. They're healthy and flavorful! Great, fresh quality that never disappoints. I didn't necessarily notice any added energy because of these though.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Bellingham, WA
Foodie Expert
These bars have great texture and flavor, I have tried many of their products before and this one is equally or better than the rest. The price is very reasonable.
Lily C.
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
For being a healthy treat I really find this one to be very good. I used to bring them to work with me for an easy snack.
angel d.
angel d.
Towson, MD
I Love anything Luna, they're deliious and simple and not everpriced. they good for a snack and even a meal replacement.
Charlotte Reese G.
Charlotte Reese G.
Foodie Expert
Does these work? Other flavored?