Luna Rica Chocolate Coconut Almond uploaded by Alison G.Luna Rica Chocolate Coconut Almond uploaded by Krista H.Luna Rica Chocolate Coconut Almond uploaded by Holly F.

BY LUNA

Rica means "rich" and "delicious" in Spanish. And no matter which LUNA® Rica™ flavor you choose, you’ll look forward to every bite. Each delicious piece is made with organic ingredients and rich, creamy nut butter filling. Now you can satisfy your sweet cravings with nutritious goodness you can feel good about.

Flavor Notes: Chocolate Coconut Almond – Bursts of tropical coconut and sweet chocolate with creamy almond butter filling. BYO beach towel!

• QUALITY INGREDIENTS: LUNA Rica is a certified USDA organic snack bar made with non-GMO and gluten-free ingredients.
  • BREAKABLE BITES: Our bar was created to be savored and enjoyed in perfectly-sized, breakable pieces.
  • SIMPLY RICH: A unique fruit and nut bar that gets its rich texture from creamy and delicious nut butter filling.
  • DELICIOUS TREAT: Perfect for the busiest days, LUNA Rica snack bar satisfies your sweetest cravings with ingredients you can still feel good about.

Organic Date Paste, Organic Almond Butter, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Rice Starch, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Coconut, Organic Cashew Butter, Sea Salt, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Peanut Butter, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant), Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract.

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy, Peanuts, Almonds, Cashews, And Coconut. May Contain Other Tree Nuts And Traces Of Milk.

Ashley W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
SO. GOOD. The creamy almond-butter filling totally seals the deal for me, and I love that the bar is pre-portioned into little squares so you can easily grab as little (or as much) as you want!
Krysta F.
Bechtelsville, PA
Love these! I am a fan of protein bars all around and met my expectations and more for sure. Affordable and I appreciate the taste! Bought these at Walmart and would buy these, recommend them, again!
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I absolutely love these! They kinda taste like an almond joy but better and much healthier! I love these to help fight my hunger throughout the day or after a workout for a snack. Really helps my chocolate craving too!
Karen C.
These luna protein bar chocolate coconut almond bars so good , they taste really delicious and they give me energy throughout my day , I love that they have different flavors can't wait to try them all
Casey R.
Red Hook
Luna bars are a great source of protein and they are a really dense bar packed with nutrients. The flavor is really great compared to other protein bars I've tried. I would recommend them. Especially the cookie dough flavor
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I love Luna Protein Bars! The regular Luna Bars are so good! The protein bars are just as good and do not have the awkward protein blend after taste some protein bars can have. The Chocolate Coconut Almond flavor is one of my favorites! It's a chocolate bar with coconut on the inside. It such a delightful protein treat! I almost forgot it was a protein bar! You can taste the chocolate, coconut, almond all at once. Not one flavor overpowers together. It just blends beautifully together like the lyrics of a love song. I would buy this again!
Laura N.
Lexington, KY
Really enjoyed this Luna bar. I usually don't like coconut but I did enjoy it while eating this Luna bar. I think the chocolate really helped. I don't buy these very often because they are pricey. However it is better than eating a candy bar!
Brittany C.
Fort Thomas
These are such a great protein packed little snacks! I usually eat them with some fruit on the go. The packaging is super cute and they fit perfectly in any small or big purse!
Emma D.
Tucson, AZ
This bar is AMAZING!!!! It's not chalky like other bars and it has such and amazing flavor. I wish they can in big quantity boxes! They were the perfect snack or never meal replacement. They fill you up and give you great energy. It's almost as good as dessert
Sophia L.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
Chocolate Coconut Almond is the best LUNA BAR!! This bar gives you power from all the protein!! It makes you feel satisfies and not hungry! Perfect for a diet!!!