BY LUNA

The power of protein keeps you feeling satisfied, so go ahead—indulge in the decadent, nougaty goodness of LUNA® Protein. Delicious and sustaining with 170-190 gluten-free calories.

Flavor Notes: Refreshing peppermint, chocolatey nougat and chocolate chips come together to deliver this sweet treat.

• Gluten Free
  • Low Glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)
  • 12g protein, 3g fiber
  • Good source of Iron and Vitamin D

Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil, Chicory Fiber Syrup, Cocoa‡, Natural Flavors, Macadamia Nut Butter, Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Rice Flour, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Water, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Cocoa Butter‡, Organic Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Extract.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Diacalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy, Milk, And Macadamia Nuts. May Contain Other Tree Nuts. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients. Contain 34% Organic Ingredients. Gluten Free.

• "The taste is good, but the cookie dough flavor is better!" in 2 reviews
  • "Sometimes when I'm worried about getting enough protein or if I notice that I'm craving sweet foods, Luna protein bars satisfy my cravings." in 2 reviews
  • "I've said this about the cookie dough one, but it rings true for this bar as well: it really tastes like you're eating a candy bar! " in 2 reviews
  • "Mint chocolate chip is delicious and definitely takes the hunger away." in 1 review
  • "It tastes just like a candy bar, but you can feel a little bit better since it's got protein in there." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This flavor by far is my favorite within this brand. I have bought this one more times and I could possibly count. Great Taste and flavor. This is a dense thick bar you're really getting your money's worth. Very filling. Great as a snack to keep you going. Great for traveling on the go. Great to grab if you don't have time for breakfast or looking for something to fuel your workout before or after.
Casey M.
DeWitt
These taste great but for a protein bar, not a lot of protein. Kind of expensive, but not bad. I wouldn't really recommend these because they are nothing special. The taste great, but for a health bar I am looking for something with a little more nutrient content.
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
This is the second Luna Bar flavor I have tried and it’s sooo good! There’s so protein taste to it at all! Taste like mint chocolate chip ice cream. This is definitely a favorite of mine! Will repurchase this again!
Courtney K.
Norfolk , VA
Luna bars taste great but are basically candy bars. theyre great for a filler, but they have so much added sugar that they are hardly a "nutrition bar" and will make you crash soon after. That said, the flavors they sell are amazing and there are worse choices you can make. I dont particularly like the mint in this flavor, but that may be personal preference.
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
I love love LOVE having these bars in my purse as a snack throughout the day! I usually bring two with me in my purse everytime I go to my courses at the campus! I eat one during my morning classes to keep me awake and then the other during lunch to keep me motivated to stay on campus instead of ditching classes and going out to eat! I love how much protein they give me and how delicious they taste!
chyna r.
Centerville, MA
Review for: 1.59 oz more...
such an amazing flavor and is good if you need to get some more protein in your diet. it's a little sweet but i still really enjoy these. great for when i'm hungry but enough to have a full meal. pls try these
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
This is such a yummy protein bar I could eat one everyday. It tastes like a thin mint cookie mixed with mint chocolate chip Icecream. Absolutely delicious and so affordable! I like to leave them in my car and purse in case a craving strikes so I make a good food choice!
Stephanie L.
Vista, CA
Review for: 1.59 oz more...
Many things I love about these bars, the first that they are formulated for women, the second is that it tastes like a CANDY bar! You wouldnt know you are enjoying a protein bar AT ALL!
Danielle L.
Louisville, KY
These bars are extremely natural and healthy, however I do not enjoy the flavor that much. I prefer KIND bars ;however, these are probably less processed and more natural. Not my go-to but do deserve 2 thumbs up for how healthy and natural they are.
Jackie W.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Protein Of 12 more...
This isn't my favorite flavor of LUNA bar, but I will eat it if it's all I have left. You definitely get much more mint flavor than I would have initially thought. It is relatively filling and gives you a nice boost when you need it, but I would buy another flavor over this one.
Victoria H.
What's the price range for this brand?
Anastasia l.
Do these have a strong mint flavor?