2 colors available

BY LUNA #30 in Protein Supplements

Luna Protein Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Bars: Decadent chocolatey covered nougat Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Gluten free Kosher

• "The taste is good, but the cookie dough flavor is better!" in 2 reviews
  • "Sometimes when I'm worried about getting enough protein or if I notice that I'm craving sweet foods, Luna protein bars satisfy my cravings." in 2 reviews
  • "I've said this about the cookie dough one, but it rings true for this bar as well: it really tastes like you're eating a candy bar! " in 2 reviews
  • "Mint chocolate chip is delicious and definitely takes the hunger away." in 1 review
  • "It tastes just like a candy bar, but you can feel a little bit better since it's got protein in there." in 1 review
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Dublin, OH
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these bars. I eat them as a dessert on occasion because they are so sweet and rich. The taste and texture makes it feel like I have really treated myself. The protein makes me feel full, and I don't have to feel as guilty as I would with eating a chocolate bar. Luna bars are perfect for an on the go snack, or after dinner as a sweet treat!
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
Burlington, VT
Foodie Expert
Literally my new favorite thing. I am always looking for a quick protein boost after a workout and this is perfect. It is so yummy! It makes you feel like you are eating a candy bar instead of a protein bar. It does have quite a few grams of sugar though so I would recommend not eating these all of the time, or just as a snack!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Foodie Expert
This one is my sons favorite bar to eat first thing in the morning. He will eat the other Luna proteins but he likes the flavor of this one the most. So we are always repurchasing it. This one is smaller than the regular Luna bars but seems to be more filling. It's also more creamy rather than the crunch the other bars give.
Candace P.
Candace P.
Fort Benning, GA
One of my favorite store- bought protein bars! It's minty without the mint being over powering and chocolates enough to curb those cravings! As delicious as it is, and as much as I tell others about it, we've had to steer clear of any abundance of items that may cause allergic reactions in one of our children.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Springfield, MO
Luna Bars have the best mix of healthy and nutritional ingredients of the bars available in regular grocery stores. I usually don't go for the sweets ones, but thought I would try the chocolate chip. It tastes sooooo good. Just wish it had less carbs, but if it did it probably wouldn't taste so delicious.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Toledo, OH
These granola bars are great because they're packed with vitamins and protein and healthy essentials, but are also sweet and fulfill all my chocolate cravings. I prefer Luna over most similar brands but they're a little on the pricey side so I try to only buy them when they're on sale.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Lakewood, CA
These are by far my favorite protein bars. They are sooo delicious and really filling. I buy them on the regular for a quick snack on the go before my workout. They are a bit pricey but I usually get them on sale. I would recommend this for anyone who likes mint.
Ami S.
Ami S.
Sterling, VA
I love keeping these on hand for when I'm out running errands and don't have a snack or time for a meal. They can easily be slipped into my purse. They are a little pricey , but a great value. I've bought these multiple times and definitely recommend.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Taylorsville
Luna bars are my favorite snacks! I count my calories and they are always 220 or less. Whenever the chocolate craving kick in they're my go to!! Mint chocolate chip is delicious but do not hesitate to try other kinds as well
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
These protein bars are my favorite. they taste great, unlike many other brands that taste like cardboard. I enjoy eating them and look forward to the snack! only down side is the sugar content in them. that part sucks.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Foodie Expert
What's the price range for this brand?