Luna Protein Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Bars
The power of protein keeps you feeling satisfied, so go ahead—indulge in the decadent, nougaty goodness of LUNA® Protein. Delicious and sustaining with 170-190 gluten-free calories.
Flavor Notes: Refreshing peppermint, chocolatey nougat and chocolate chips come together to deliver this sweet treat.
- Gluten Free
- Low Glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)
- 12g protein, 3g fiber
- Good source of Iron and Vitamin D
Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil, Chicory Fiber Syrup, Cocoa‡, Natural Flavors, Macadamia Nut Butter, Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Rice Flour, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Water, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Cocoa Butter‡, Organic Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Extract.
Vitamins & Minerals:
Diacalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).
Contains Soy, Milk, And Macadamia Nuts. May Contain Other Tree Nuts. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients. Contain 34% Organic Ingredients. Gluten Free.see more...
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- "I've said this about the cookie dough one, but it rings true for this bar as well: it really tastes like you're eating a candy bar! " in 2 reviews
- "Sometimes when I'm worried about getting enough protein or if I notice that I'm craving sweet foods, Luna protein bars satisfy my cravings." in 2 reviews
- "The taste is good, but the cookie dough flavor is better!" in 2 reviews
- "Mint chocolate chip is delicious and definitely takes the hunger away." in 1 review
- "its very satisfying and it is also a great post workout snack because of the protein" in 1 review