BY LUNA

The power of protein keeps you feeling satisfied, so go ahead—indulge in the decadent, nougaty goodness of LUNA® Protein. Delicious and sustaining with 170-190 gluten-free calories.

Flavor Notes: Refreshing peppermint, chocolatey nougat and chocolate chips come together to deliver this sweet treat.

• Gluten Free
  • Low Glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)
  • 12g protein, 3g fiber
  • Good source of Iron and Vitamin D

Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil, Chicory Fiber Syrup, Cocoa‡, Natural Flavors, Macadamia Nut Butter, Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Rice Flour, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Water, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Cocoa Butter‡, Organic Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Extract.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Diacalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy, Milk, And Macadamia Nuts. May Contain Other Tree Nuts. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients. Contain 34% Organic Ingredients. Gluten Free.

• "The taste is good, but the cookie dough flavor is better!" in 2 reviews
  • "I've said this about the cookie dough one, but it rings true for this bar as well: it really tastes like you're eating a candy bar! " in 2 reviews
  • "Sometimes when I'm worried about getting enough protein or if I notice that I'm craving sweet foods, Luna protein bars satisfy my cravings." in 2 reviews
  • "its very satisfying and it is also a great post workout snack because of the protein" in 1 review
  • "I eat these for breakfast every morning and I never get tired of them." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This flavor by far is my favorite within this brand. I have bought this one more times and I could possibly count. Great Taste and flavor. This is a dense thick bar you're really getting your money's worth. Very filling. Great as a snack to keep you going. Great for traveling on the go. Great to grab if you don't have time for breakfast or looking for something to fuel your workout before or after.
Cyan R.
Tucson
I loved these when I was nursing my little one. Being a new mom you just don't have a lot time to eat, even with your second child... I mean actually you have less time then to be honest and these got me through! Like I genuinely enjoy them and they are usually on sale and they are very convenient. I still throw them in my purse when I have to be on the go and my youngest is now three.
Courtney K.
Norfolk, VA
Luna bars taste great but are basically candy bars. theyre great for a filler, but they have so much added sugar that they are hardly a "nutrition bar" and will make you crash soon after. That said, the flavors they sell are amazing and there are worse choices you can make. I dont particularly like the mint in this flavor, but that may be personal preference.
Molly B.
Yuba City, CA
I love love LOVE having these bars in my purse as a snack throughout the day! I usually bring two with me in my purse everytime I go to my courses at the campus! I eat one during my morning classes to keep me awake and then the other during lunch to keep me motivated to stay on campus instead of ditching classes and going out to eat! I love how much protein they give me and how delicious they taste!
chyna r.
Centerville, MA
Review for: 1.59 oz more...
such an amazing flavor and is good if you need to get some more protein in your diet. it's a little sweet but i still really enjoy these. great for when i'm hungry but enough to have a full meal. pls try these
Stephanie L.
Vista, CA
Review for: 1.59 oz more...
Many things I love about these bars, the first that they are formulated for women, the second is that it tastes like a CANDY bar! You wouldnt know you are enjoying a protein bar AT ALL!
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
This is the second Luna Bar flavor I have tried and it’s sooo good! There’s so protein taste to it at all! Taste like mint chocolate chip ice cream. This is definitely a favorite of mine! Will repurchase this again!
Jackie W.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Protein Of 12 more...
This isn't my favorite flavor of LUNA bar, but I will eat it if it's all I have left. You definitely get much more mint flavor than I would have initially thought. It is relatively filling and gives you a nice boost when you need it, but I would buy another flavor over this one.
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
Review for: Protein Of 12 more...
I absolutely love these bars. I eat them as a dessert on occasion because they are so sweet and rich. The taste and texture makes it feel like I have really treated myself. The protein makes me feel full, and I don't have to feel as guilty as I would with eating a chocolate bar. Luna bars are perfect for an on the go snack, or after dinner as a sweet treat!
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Protein Of 12 more...
I love this flavor or Luna bars! This one reminds me of when Hershey's used to make the mint milk chocolate bar! It definitely tastes indulgent, and I can't believe it is packed with so much protein (i.e.: great recharge after a workout and when you're on the run.) They really got the combination of chocolate and mint right with this one. I've said this about the cookie dough one, but it rings true for this bar as well: it really tastes like you're eating a candy bar!
Victoria H.
What's the price range for this brand?
Anastasia l.
Do these have a strong mint flavor?