BY LUNA

Buy on Target*
Cassidy G.
Cassidy G.
south
Luna protein bars are my new favorite snacks! If I'm in a rush I'll take one on the go for breakfast or even a snack! They have high protein and all the ones I tried are very tasty! They are good substitute for chocolate granola bars when you're trying to be healthier.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
It really might be just me, but whenever I ate these, I bloated so badly I looked like a walrus. A bowling ball with legs, even. I'm not sure if the protein they use is different than that of CLIF or Quest but wow... will not buy again. Taste great though.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Columbia
I take these to work out but I also eat them as a dessert snack as well. I don't buy too many sweets at my house because I don't want the completion but these are made with natural ingredients and are so absolutely delicious it's hard not to love them.
Alissa H.
Alissa H.
Evansville
I love that these are chocolate nut and full of protein. It's in I substitute when I missed lunch or I'm in a hurry and just can't stop. I buy these in bulk and they go on sale, I feel like our store overprices them singly so I buy the big box.
Georgette L.
Georgette L.
West Chester, PA
I just tried this flavor as I am a huge luna bar fan and never saw this before. I saw it at target and once I tried it I loved it. It's pretty healthy and tastes just like a candy bar. It's such a great option when you're craving something sweet.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Fairfax, VA
The Luna bars have become a favorite in our house! They are expensive but worth it for a healthy choice. They chocolate flavor is tasty and does not taste artificial. We have found the luna bars at Wegmans and Walmart. We will be keeping them on our grocery list for sure!
Lina G.
Lina G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I ate a ton of these when I was pregnant. I like that they are available to buy at most places. They don't taste chalky like other protein bars. Somewhat pricey but I would still buy again. Great for a quick snack.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
This is a very tasty bar, perfect for a little snack. This isnt a meal replacer but great for mid day. The flavors taste like the actual ingredient and not chalky like a lot of protein bars
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Canton
I love my Luna bars. I like the healthier bar options. It feels good to enjoy eating something that is not bad for me. I like increasing my protein intake in a way that I enjoy. I can get them almost anywhere. It is a good breakfast or snack option.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Henderson, TX
When I need a treat, I pick up these Luna bars. This might be a little pricey, but if you look for coupons you can usually get them a dollars off. But its worth it!