LUNA® Protein Chocolate Salted Caramel Bar 6 ct Box uploaded by kira d.

BY LUNA

As women, we sometimes feel like our daily routine is a sprint to the finish line. With decadent nougat, 13 grams of protein, and vitamins and minerals essential to women's health, LUNA® Protein helps us keep pace with the day. Gluten free and boosted by calcium, iron, folic acid, and vitamin D, it's a delicious snack that has the nutrition we need to stay strong. see more...

Lisa G.
This bar is my go to as soon as I wake up. With 12 g. Of protein it gets my metabolism going and calms down those first thing in the morning hunger pains. The taste is good. You actually feel like you are getting a treat and not forcing some gross mealy protein bar down. It is also a good in between meal snack for us gals on the run.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Great flavor! I use these when I travel for work. I'm usually on my feet all day with little time to eat a normal breakfast/lunch. These keep me from dying of hunger (a plus) and keep me fed so I can form coherent sentences. I don't recommend them for a meal replacement per say but when you need them it's a great snack.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
Luna's attempt at making a protein bar is pretty good. I tried the Chocolate Salted Caramel flavor today. It was sweet, but, not overly sweet. I can taste the protein blend used to make this bar, but, it's not at all a bad taste. Pretty much does taste like chocolate and salted caramel. I would buy this bar again.
Alexandra H.
Winthrop, MN
I enjoy protein bars and especially luna bars, but this certain kind doesn't taste the best. It takes really chalky. I love any other kind though, just not this flavor! I did feel as if it filled me up though. So if you're looking for a quick power snack, this should work.
Victoria F.
Greensburg , PA
This is beyond yummy! I love the taste of this bar and it keeps you so full for such a long time! I love this flavor it is one of my favs! Perfect for on the go and a perfect pick me up! Highly recommend to anyone that wants a new snack to try! So yummmy!
Myranda S.
These are so so good. I don't believe in changing a meal for a protein bar, but i get that sometimes it just happens. These are a good alternative compared to other products because it does have a good amount of protein in them. I would recommend it.
Treva J.
Plant City, FL
I love chocolate and caramel, so these together were awesome! There were small bits of caramel throughout, covered in chocolate. The bar was chewy and soft. Very good and would definitely buy again. Luna bas have not disappointed thus far!
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
This was one of the most disgusting protein bars I have ever eaten. It tasted like pure protein and did not have a satisfying flavor to take that flavor away. I couldn't even last one bite into. Had to throw the whole bar away.
Rachel R.
Corvallis, OR
This has got to be my absolute favorite flavor of protein bars all around. I only wish the protein content were a little higher, but for an amazing flavor and great nutritional profile, these will be a go-to snack for me!
Eunice C.
Birmingham, AL
These taste awful. i do not recommend these to anyone. i usually like all the other flavors but this particular flavor has nothing good for it. It has a chalky flavor. It almost taste like theres ground vitamins in it.
Ivannys M.