Luna Protein Chocolate Salted Caramel uploaded by kira d.

BY LUNA

The power of protein keeps you feeling satisfied, so go ahead—indulge in the decadent, nougaty goodness of LUNA® Protein. Delicious and sustaining with 170-190 gluten-free calories.

Flavor Notes: Life is full of hard choices, choosing between salty and sweet shouldn’t be one of them.

• Gluten Free
  • Low Glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)
  • 12g protein, 3g fiber
  • Good source of Iron and Vitamin D

Ingredients: Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory FIber Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Macademia Nut Butter, Cocoa†, Natural Flavors, Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Salt, Organic Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Rice Starch, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Soy Lecithin.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Diacalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy, Milk, And Macadamia Nuts. May Contain Other Tree Nuts. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients. Contains 31% Organic Ingredients. Gluten Free.

Amanda M.
Rex, GA
I really enjoy this brand of bars. The caramel one is really good and curbs my sweet tooth. They don't leave a weird aftertaste in your mouth and they haven't given me any stomach upset like some other bars. They're pretty reasonably priced, as well.
Danielle B.
Winston-Salem
Review for: 144 Pack more...
These bars are SO delicious!! They are gluten free which is a big plus and it is high in protine which is very important to me! They are one of my staple things I buy when I go grocery shopping!
Melissa A.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: 6 CT more...
I am obsessed with the Luna Salted Caramel Chocolate Protein bars-I eat one every morning and sometimes one during the day too and I'm still not tired of them! I have tried all the flavors and, other than the Lemon Protein which, I think isn't made anymore, this is still my favorite by far. It is just a perfect blend and the texture is smooth, not at all chalky or unpleasant. It keeps me full until lunch and gives me plenty of energy, which I love!
Brienna (Brie) F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I tried this recently and really loved it! I've had great experiences with the Luna brand and wanted to try new flavors. If you are anything like me and enjoy chocolate with caramel, you'll like this protein bar! Plus, it isn't too expensive!
Jasmine L.
Dayton, OH
Review for: 6 CT more...
My fiance and I LOVE LUNA protein bars! We have tried every single flavor and salted caramel is definitely our favorite! We love eating LUNA bars when we are in a rush in the morning, post-workout or even just as a snack. The bar has a chewy texture to it but isn't too chewy and doesn't taste artificial. We definitely recommend!!
Mimi L.
Frederick, MD
Thank goodness for a great protein bar that has vitamins, good ingredients and awesome taste. Luna bar had so many different flavors and the Chocolate salted caramel will not disappoint. It tastes rich and flavorful without all the fat and calories. Great for in between meals, before a workout or part of a healthy meal.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I am usually a fan of Luna bars (taste-wise) but this one is icky. It doesn't taste like caramel or chocolate. I imagine it tastes like that "mock-olate" stuff Monica was supposed to make recipes with on an episode of Friends. I ate it though. Hangry. Luna Protein Chocolate Salted Caramel
Kimberley F.
Review for: 6 CT more...
These are heavenly.  I love salted caramel anything and these hit the spot when I feel something sweet but don't want to eat anything too bad for me.  They have 12 grams of protein and are so satisfying.   A box of 6 is usually around $5.50 which isn't too bad.
Robin C.
In a world where protein and nutrition bars are marketed and developed to suit male tastes and sensibilities, Luna is a breath of fresh air for this lady.   The bars are always rich and delicious-- never chalky or tasteless like some other protein-based brands.  I highly recommend them for those of us who are on the go.
Claudia M.
Butler , PA
Ever looking for a mid day snack after a workout? This is the perfect bar especially if you're a chocolate bar fan. Although it is a bit chocolately the caramel tats makes up for it. With so many grams of protein it is a great snack especially after hitting the gym.
Ivannys M.