5 varieties available
Luna Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter
4.57 / 5 based on 2,266 Reviews
The power of protein keeps you feeling satisfied, so go ahead—indulge in the decadent, nougaty goodness of LUNA® Protein. Delicious and sustaining with 170-190 gluten-free calories.
Flavor Notes: Peanut butter meets soft nougat and adds a delicate crunch.
- Gluten Free
- Low Glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)
- 12g protein, 3g fiber
- Good source of Iron and Vitamin D
Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Peanuts, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Peanut Butter, Chicory Fiber Syrup Natural Flavors, Cocoa‡, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Rice Starch, Organic Vanilla Extract, Almonds.
Vitamins & Minerals:
Diacalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).
Contains Soy, Milk, Peanuts, And Almonds. May Contain Other Tree Nuts. Contains 35% Organic Ingredients. Gluten Free.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,132 Q&A
Luna Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter
- "The chocolate coconut almond and chocolate chip cookie dough are my favorites, but the chocolate peanut butter are good too." in 68 reviews
- "I can't give a full accurate review on the other flavors since I've not tried any of them, but the Peanut Butter bar was absolutely disgusting." in 68 reviews
- "I have loved all the flavors I have tried so far - Carrot cake, Chocolate Dipped Coconut, LemonZest, and Peanut Honey Pretzel!" in 66 reviews
- "they are a perfect snack with just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy my sweet tooth & will keep me full for a bit until meal time." in 37 reviews
- "For me, they are a wonderful meal replacement option, and they are very filling, so I don't feel like I'm starving in between lunch and dinner. " in 36 reviews
These are another one of my running essentials! They’re some of my favorite post workout/post race snacks. It’s the perfect size for me because it’s not like an entire meal like some other bars but I’m still getting all the protein I need. Plus, it tasted like it could be a candy bar.
Luna bars are one of my favorite solutions to protein in a rush. These bars are easy to find at most grocery stores so you don’t have to make a special trip to get them. The low glycemic index means that i don’t ride the roller coaster of a sugar high. Plus the flavor is great!
Review for: LUNA® Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars 7 ct Box more...
This product tastes great! It’s full of protein and has a nice taste which is good. The only downside is that there are only 7 bars in the box and it is pricey. However, it is a competitive price to other protein bars that are also expensive.
I buy these for my son that isn’t much of a eater. It gets him the protein he needs and helps him gain weight. They are a great product. We have bought most of the flavors they make. I would recommend and you can buy at Walmart.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sometimes it hard for me to get protein in my system, but these bars make it easy! They are loaded with protein and put two of my favorite things together, chocolate and peanut butter. If anyone is looking for a meal bar, I would recommend these !
These bars taste fair and definitely keep me filled. The chocolate is good but the peanut butter tastes a little off. They aren’t my favorite protein bars, but I still buy them every once in a while.
Q & A
Wanted to try the luna bars for so long! Are they woth it? And where do you buy them?
Whats your favorite bar?
Where can you find Luna fiber bars? I only ever see the protein and original bars.
What's your favorite one for energy?
Haven't tried these yet. Are they good? Flavor suggestions? Thanks!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos