Inssaf K.

Which flavor is the best? I've only tried the lemon zest.

Anh N.
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
2 years, 1 month ago
I havnt tried this
tiffany m.
tiffany m.
4 years, 4 months ago
I LOVED the chocolate raspberry one :)))
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Hermitage, TN
4 years, 4 months ago
I love the fudge brownie flavor!
Barbara Y.
Barbara Y.
4 years, 4 months ago
Nutz over Chocolate is my favorite. Helps me with my chocolate cravings.
Heather D.
Heather D.
4 years, 4 months ago
Lemon is actually my favorite!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Carlstadt, NJ
4 years, 4 months ago
The chocolate dipped coconut one is delicious!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Klamath Falls, OR
4 years, 4 months ago
The Peppermint kind is my favorite!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Bountiful, UT
4 years, 4 months ago
Everyone I have tried is really good. I love the lemon zest, nutz over chocolate, chocolate dipped coconut and peanut butter cookie!
Laura K.
Laura K.
4 years, 4 months ago
I really like the Iced Oatmeal Raisin! The Chocolate Peppermint is good too. I really haven't found one that isn't delicious!
Ashley R.