BY LUNA #84 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

The power of protein keeps you feeling satisfied, so go ahead—indulge in the decadent, nougaty goodness of LUNA® Protein. Delicious and sustaining with 170-190 gluten-free calories.

Flavor Notes: Peanut butter meets soft nougat and adds a delicate crunch.

• Gluten Free
  • Low Glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)
  • 12g protein, 3g fiber
  • Good source of Iron and Vitamin D

Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Peanuts, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Peanut Butter, Chicory Fiber Syrup Natural Flavors, Cocoa‡, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Rice Starch, Organic Vanilla Extract, Almonds.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Diacalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy, Milk, Peanuts, And Almonds. May Contain Other Tree Nuts. Contains 35% Organic Ingredients. Gluten Free.

Luna Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter
  • "The chocolate coconut almond and chocolate chip cookie dough are my favorites, but the chocolate peanut butter are good too." in 68 reviews
  • "I can't give a full accurate review on the other flavors since I've not tried any of them, but the Peanut Butter bar was absolutely disgusting." in 68 reviews
  • "I have loved all the flavors I have tried so far - Carrot cake, Chocolate Dipped Coconut, LemonZest, and Peanut Honey Pretzel!" in 66 reviews
  • "they are a perfect snack with just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy my sweet tooth & will keep me full for a bit until meal time." in 37 reviews
  • "For me, they are a wonderful meal replacement option, and they are very filling, so I don't feel like I'm starving in between lunch and dinner. " in 36 reviews
Daria K.
They sell these in a little convenience store at my school, which is super convenient if I want something sweet that also serves some protein after a good workout at the gym. Variety of flavors that don't taste chalky. I looove luna bars, any day, any time
Priscilla A.
Azusa , CA
Review for: Cookie Dough, Mint Chip more...
Alongwith the cliff Bars that my boyfriend would bring me he'd bring me these too. I think that this flavor was really good for beimg a healthy alternative. I loved the ingredients in these & would recommend to anyone looking for a healthier snack option
Madison P.
Troy
I would normally go for a cliff bar. As those are good too, Luna bars are amazing though! They are so full of flavor and have so many different varieties. They are extremely affordable and they give me the protein I need to get through the rest of my day at work. They keep my stomach full and my taste-buds happy! I love this chocolate peanut butter one since my favorite candy is peanut butter cups, eating this is healthier and still keeps me satisfied.
Olga T.
seymour
Review for: LUNA® Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars 7 ct Box, LUNA Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars, 1.6 oz (Pack of 12), 1.6 oz, Other more...
All of the Luna bars are awesome but i love the peanut butter and nuts over chocolate. They are simple yummy and kicks that craving to the curb. Great for women because it’s not inundated with protein.
Luna bars are okay, they’re very sticky and thick and it’s hard to digest them without taking lots of bites. The flavor is good, but you definitely need a drink to go with it. It dries your mouth.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
This bar tastes just like a peanut butter cup! I wish that it was a little lower in sugar. However, if you’re really having a craving for something sweet, this is a much better alternative than an actual chocolate bar!
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: LUNA Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars, 1.6 oz (Pack of 12) more...
I love these bars when I am crazing a sweet treat but I want to keep it healthy. Despite their small size and appearance, they are lodes with protein which keeps the belly full for hours. I recommend these bars to anyone looking to stay healthy but wants to have a delicious taste of chocolate as well!
Maria M.
Marshfield
These protein bars are life savers for me, they taste great and give me nutrients that I don't usually get. I'm not the biggest meat eater so this gives me the protein I don't normally get. I buy these by the pound and they are great to give you energy before a work out
Stephany K.
Pleasanton, CA
Review for: Peanut Butter, Mint Chip more...
as a senior at university this is my life savior. I eat so many nutritional bars because they are easy, tasty and I don't have to be stress about the next meal if I add this along with some fruit and other snacks. Really healthy choice or alternative for snacks.
Kamila W.
Katy
It taste pretty good but in my opinion if ur trying to loose weight or trying to get fit I wouldn’t eat this.chocolate chip has a lot of calories specially when it has added sugar.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite flavor? Mine is Chocolate Peppermint Stick!
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
What different kinds do they have? What's your favorite?
Inssaf K.
Which flavor is the best? I've only tried the lemon zest.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite flavor?
Alexandra W.
Nashville, TN
Which version of LUNA is your favorite? Original? Protein? Fiber? I am partial to the protein ones, especially the cookie dough ones!