Luna Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter
The power of protein keeps you feeling satisfied, so go ahead—indulge in the decadent, nougaty goodness of LUNA® Protein. Delicious and sustaining with 170-190 gluten-free calories.
Flavor Notes: Peanut butter meets soft nougat and adds a delicate crunch.
- Gluten Free
- Low Glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)
- 12g protein, 3g fiber
- Good source of Iron and Vitamin D
Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Peanuts, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Peanut Butter, Chicory Fiber Syrup Natural Flavors, Cocoa‡, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Rice Starch, Organic Vanilla Extract, Almonds.
Vitamins & Minerals:
Diacalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).
Contains Soy, Milk, Peanuts, And Almonds. May Contain Other Tree Nuts. Contains 35% Organic Ingredients. Gluten Free.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,132 Q&A
- "The chocolate coconut almond and chocolate chip cookie dough are my favorites, but the chocolate peanut butter are good too." in 68 reviews
- "I can't give a full accurate review on the other flavors since I've not tried any of them, but the Peanut Butter bar was absolutely disgusting." in 68 reviews
- "I have loved all the flavors I have tried so far - Carrot cake, Chocolate Dipped Coconut, LemonZest, and Peanut Honey Pretzel!" in 66 reviews
- "they are a perfect snack with just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy my sweet tooth & will keep me full for a bit until meal time." in 37 reviews
- "For me, they are a wonderful meal replacement option, and they are very filling, so I don't feel like I'm starving in between lunch and dinner. " in 36 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos