Luna Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter

by Luna

The power of protein keeps you feeling satisfied, so go ahead—indulge in the decadent, nougaty goodness of LUNA® Protein. Delicious and sustaining with 170-190 gluten-free calories.

Flavor Notes: Peanut butter meets soft nougat and adds a delicate crunch.

• Gluten Free
  • Low Glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)
  • 12g protein, 3g fiber
  • Good source of Iron and Vitamin D

Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Peanuts, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Peanut Butter, Chicory Fiber Syrup Natural Flavors, Cocoa‡, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Rice Starch, Organic Vanilla Extract, Almonds.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Diacalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy, Milk, Peanuts, And Almonds. May Contain Other Tree Nuts. Contains 35% Organic Ingredients. Gluten Free.

Protein shakes or protein bars? [product:luna-chocolate-peanut-butter-protein-bar]
Which luna protein bars have the lowest fiber?
Are these very sweet?
Start your review of Luna Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter!
Product Highlights
“I can't give a full accurate review on the other flavors since I've not tried any of them, but the Peanut Butter bar was absolutely disgusting.” in 68 reviews
“The chocolate coconut almond and chocolate chip cookie dough are my favorites, but the chocolate peanut butter are good too.” in 68 reviews
“I have loved all the flavors I have tried so far - Carrot cake, Chocolate Dipped Coconut, LemonZest, and Peanut Honey Pretzel!” in 66 reviews
“they are a perfect snack with just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy my sweet tooth & will keep me full for a bit until meal time.” in 37 reviews
“For me, they are a wonderful meal replacement option, and they are very filling, so I don't feel like I'm starving in between lunch and dinner. ” in 36 reviews
Roy, UT
I always struggled with finding a protein energy bar without a ton of calories. Luna Bars provide an excellent combination of carbs, protein and fat needed for recovery without a lot of extra calories. While they are all very tasty, I prefer Nutz Over Chocolate.
Groton, MA
I eat the coconut flavored bar every morning for breakfast. They keep me full until lunch time and I find that I stay energized too! Which are two things that I tend to miss when I eat just a simple bar. I've been eating these for 2-3 years now and I really love them.
Troy, MI
It's a hit and miss with the luna bars. I only like the chocolate chip bar. I find that there's a grainy texture and sometimes it's hard to eat. I usually only eat half of the bar. I think it's a little sweet. It is filling so it depends your routine and lifestyle.
Peru, NY
One of my favorites!! Not to sweet but just right!! My three girls absolutely love this stuff!! Not expensive and something we buy every time we do groceries!!! Highly recommended!!! Sooo yummy!! Go buy some!
Akron , OH
This is by far one of my favorite granola bars! Not only is it gluten free but it isn’t expensive! They are usually about $1 at Kroger and I can get a good amount of them. It by far has an awesome flavor and doesn’t taste like your average granola bar. Highly recommend!
Gluten Free
Floresville, TX
These are my favorite after workout protein bars. I know there's probably better snacks out there for after workout fuel but I love the taste of these and I feel like I'm eating a candy bar. Great variety in this line.
Columbus, OH
A Luna Bar is my favorite grab for a snack during the day. Not only are they delicious, but your choices for flavors are ENDLESS! I have never been disappointed by the Luna brand, I highly recommend checking them out!!
Upton, WY
I worked at a camp this summer and wasn't getting the nutrition I needed to be super healthy like I like to be. My friend suggested these... I was surprised how good they were!! I thought they would taste bland and I would want to spit it out, but they tasted almost like a normal candy bar or granola bar! Yum!
Luna Bars are specially formulated for women, and have a variety of delicious flavors. They're packed with protein and good fory ou vitamins, in a very tasty little bar. They're also surprisingly filling and are a great snack to enjoy before or after a workout.
Vegetarian, Organic
Redwood City, CA
I LOVE Luna bars! I haven't found one I don't like. The chocolate dipped coconut ones are probably my favorite. They're a good dose of iron, too, which is important for women. You can usually get them for about $1 which isn't too pricey...definitely worth it!

136 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...