Megan S.
Ive tried my fair share of protein bars and am really particular about taste but these are by far the best! The yogurt on the outer layer is so sweet and yummy and the inside the berry flavor is rich. So if you love sweets this is a good bar to try. And i ate one for breakfast at like 6am and wasnt hungry again till after 1. I like how filling it is. The more protein the better!
Wendy Q.
These taste like a great snack bar. They pack the protein you need and give you the satisfaction you need to keep you full throughout the day. I love the small pack to throw in my polite when I need a snack.
I just wish I could find it cheaper - there are not that many places even offering it in retail, and there's not the large boxes that I usually buy in bulk for Luna. I like the flavor a lot - I consume a ton of bars but I really don't like the chocolate ones, everything is so sweet like candy bars. This berry flavor is not overly sweet, has a kind of mealy texture that I actually like. I will order again.
Katelyn R.
I put this in my backpack for the day and was hiking in the heat (and sweat) and it was not melted at all! It was really good with a yogurt bottom and still being sweet without the normal chocolate and peanut butter. I was also impressed with how much protein was in them without nuts and I couldn't taste any protein powder
Sydney C.
I like health, low sugar protein bars to eat between classes if I do not have time to go to the dining hall. These are perfect because they taste just sweet enough, not too sweet and still have lots of other nutrients besides just protein. The flavor doesn't taste artificial.
Jordana F.
Silver Spring, MD
OMG these are getting me through my pregnancy! It's so delicious and filling that if Im out and hunger pangs hit I eat one and I am good! Its not chalky like some granola bar and there is not aftertaste. It's smooth and small and has the perfect amount of protein. I get a box whenever I go to the grocery store and I keep a bar in my car and in my purse. #lifesaver! I could kiss whoever designed these a
Tiana F.
These are sooooo yummy! They're sweet and LOADED with protein. They're a good morning breakfast for me when I'm out and about or on the go. They're affordable and definitely worth it. I recommend trying them!
Amanda P.
Columbus, OH
This is by far one of my favorite Luna bar flavors. The taste was excellent and I could easily forget that I was eating something actually good for my body. Though the bars look small, this one gave me energy to get through the afternoon.
Allison W.
I usually find these in sale gluten free section of Walmart. I love them! Super cheap and one bar usually lasts me a day or two!! Always fills me up when I need a snack. The blueberry Greek yogurt flavor is righteous!!
Ashleigh F.
Washington, DC
I have a luna bar after a workout. The yogurt and berry flavor is my favorite and has just enough protein in it to hold me until my next meal. I will continue to purchase this brand