BY LUNA

Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
These are probably the most delicious of all the Luna bars and that says a lot because they are all tasty. I found these at Fred Meyer and they make my soul happy! I love the flavor and the little punch of energy they give me! I think everyone should give these a try and hide them from their s/o because mine tries to steal them all the time! ;)
Kathryn W.
Westfield, MA
This bar is great. I loved throwing one in my bag for a snack before I headed to the gym. Great flavor and it makes you feel good. The high protein is also great if you're limiting meat consumption and looking to make up for decreased protein. I would highly recommend this to others.
Molly A.
These are delicious! I don't think you can go wrong with any flavor of Luna bars. I love that they are all gluten free, being gluten sensitive myself. I don't think that these have enough protein to replace a meal by any means, but they make for a great snack in between meals.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love Luna bars and this is definitely one of my favorite flavors. I can't tolerate protein powder or other protein bars, so this is a tasty go-to. It has less protein than other bars, but that is worth sacrificing to have a bar that actually tastes edible.
maranda e.
Lineville, AL
Mmmmm this protein bar is one of my favorites on the market it has the great taste of berries and yogurt and is satisfying with keeping u full its price friendly and not to hard to find i will be buying more of these
Lauren S.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm a big fan of Luna bars in general but the protein bars are quickly becoming a favorite of mine! They make for a great, healthy mid-day snack. I've started keeping at least one in my work bag just in case!
Michele N.
Wausau, WI
I feel good when I purchase these, since they're not chocolate. They're not overly sweet and high in protein. My daughter is vegetarian so Ian always looking for protein sources for her
Larwandria B.
Florence, MS
I eat this for breakfast around 6 a.m and I won't eat again till 10:00 a.m these keep you full for a good min. They taste really great too. I love them I purchase this every week.
Maddi W.
Idaho Falls, ID
This bar was good and kept me full and full of energy. I felt like I could finish my hike without being tired and weak. It had a great taste as well. Just a little dry.
S T.
Good source of protein. I love these for stashing in my desk at work when I'm hungry. They have good ingredients and are less calories than a lot of other protein bars.