BY LUNA

The power of protein keeps you feeling satisfied, so go ahead—indulge in the decadent, nougaty goodness of LUNA® Protein. Delicious and sustaining with 170-190 gluten-free calories.

Flavor Notes: Blueberries and almonds with the tangy flavor of Greek yogurt. It’s your favorite morning treat in a protein packed bar.

• Gluten Free
  • Low Glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)
  • 12g protein
  • Good source of Iron and Vitamin D

Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Fiber Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil, Almonds, Macadamia Nut Butter, Organic Honey, Dried Blueberries, Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Apple Juice Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Greek Yogurt Flavored Powder (Nonfat Yogurt [Cultured Nonfat Milk], Milk Protein Concentrate), Whole Milk Powder, Water, Soy Lecithin, Dried Cane Syrup, Salt, Rice Starch, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Dried Honey.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Diacalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy, Milk, Almonds, And Macadamia Nuts. May Contain Other Tree Nuts. May Contain Nutshell Fragments. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients. Contains 32% Organic Ingredients. Gluten Free.

Buy on Walmart*
Megan S.
Ive tried my fair share of protein bars and am really particular about taste but these are by far the best! The yogurt on the outer layer is so sweet and yummy and the inside the berry flavor is rich. So if you love sweets this is a good bar to try. And i ate one for breakfast at like 6am and wasnt hungry again till after 1. I like how filling it is. The more protein the better!
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
Good protein bar! I love he flavor is not to sweet just perfect to me. Is easy to carry! Love that is individual package! Is great for all ages I will continue to buy again if it's on sale otherwise no is a little expensive!
Alina G.
East Hanover, NJ
Very tasty granola yoghurt with berry bar ) it is very delicious for me , I recommended this bar for all my friends ) and other people) I like candy and all sweets , but I need to have a nice body ) and I like a hot price Luna Protein Berry Greek Yogurt
Miranda L.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I love Luna bars! This was my first flavor of theirs that I had tried and it's my favorite of them all! I love that they are also gluten free and still taste amazing. I love having these at the start of my work day. Luna Protein Berry Greek Yogurt
Libby P.
Granger, IN
These bars are great for on the go! Being in college I have a hard time sitting down and eating a meal. They are delicious and healthy but just a little pricey for my budget. I would recommend to any Mom or College gal looking for some easy/filling snack!
Flavia C.
Ithaca, NY
Definitely not the healthiest option out there but oh my god, aren't they delicious. The flavors are to die for, especially this one and if I don't watch myself I can eat three in one sitting. They are a better alternative than a cookie in protein content, but around the same in sugar. They taste good enough that I usually don't care, but when I'm trying to trim down my waist for a special occasion, I stay away from them.
Wendy Q.
Williamsport
These taste like a great snack bar. They pack the protein you need and give you the satisfaction you need to keep you full throughout the day. I love the small pack to throw in my polite when I need a snack.
Cece
I just wish I could find it cheaper - there are not that many places even offering it in retail, and there's not the large boxes that I usually buy in bulk for Luna. I like the flavor a lot - I consume a ton of bars but I really don't like the chocolate ones, everything is so sweet like candy bars. This berry flavor is not overly sweet, has a kind of mealy texture that I actually like. I will order again.
Katelyn R.
I put this in my backpack for the day and was hiking in the heat (and sweat) and it was not melted at all! It was really good with a yogurt bottom and still being sweet without the normal chocolate and peanut butter. I was also impressed with how much protein was in them without nuts and I couldn't taste any protein powder
Laila F.
Pittsburgh, PA
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE i love the greek yogurt flavor. these fill me up and keep me energized for the day. i eat these for breakfast with my coffee in the morning and i love it. i wish they were a bit bigger but then the calorie count would be off....