Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ

Does the chocolate dipped coconut one taste similar to almond joy?
Linda P.
Linda P.
Sept. 21, 2013, 2:14 p.m.
YES!! :) so yummy, also tastes like bounty if youve ever tried them
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
Sept. 18, 2013, 11:31 a.m.
For me it taste different
Leandra S.
Leandra S.
Aug. 25, 2013, 8:45 p.m.
I think it does and its one of my favorites! When I'm craving sweets I'll opt for that flavor or the lemon zest. Lemon zest reminds me of a lemon bar and i am obsessed with lemon bars!
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
July 21, 2013, 2:47 p.m.
They do taste similar but there are some differences, considering the bar is way healthier than Almond Joys.
Carolyn A.
Carolyn A.
July 17, 2013, 3:57 p.m.
Caramel nut brownie
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
June 27, 2013, 5:18 p.m.
The coconut taste is similar, but the chocolate is not as sweet. This bar is a lot healthier for you with more iron and protein so it's a good alternative :)
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
May 21, 2013, 5:06 p.m.
Similar but very different at the same time. The Luna bar is nowhere near as sweet as the candy bar. Personally I enjoy the Luna bar a million times more, especially knowing how healthy it is for you!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
May 6, 2013, 1:06 p.m.
It does a little but glad that it's much healthier than an Almond Joy :)
Jess T.
Jess T.
April 14, 2013, 12:05 p.m.
Not exactly
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
April 11, 2013, 10:42 a.m.
It does have a similar taste to Almond Joy but it doesn't taste EXACTLY like one ;) Still it's my favorite flavor from Luna!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
April 7, 2013, 6:10 a.m.
Yes or more like a mounds since it doesn't have nuts.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
March 13, 2013, 11:25 a.m.
Yes, it is very comparable. Its so yummy. I love almond joys, and these are an amazing substitute!
Nadine C.
Nadine C.
March 4, 2013, 1:15 p.m.
I would not compare the the taste of almond joy to the chocolate dipped Luna bar it does. It is tasty though
Abbey C.
March 2, 2013, 12:47 p.m.
YES! Almond Joy is my favorite candy, and this taste just like it! Its heavenly. I use it to replace my Almond Joy cravings!
Abbey C.
March 2, 2013, 12:47 p.m.
Terra K.
Terra K.
March 1, 2013, 5:04 p.m.
I would say it's definitely comparable! Just don't expect it to taste exactly like one, because it's delicious, but it's healthy!!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Feb. 21, 2013, 11:05 a.m.
Yes, it has an Almond Joy taste. It's one of my favorites.
Emma
Emma
Feb. 11, 2013, 5:16 p.m.
Yes it does have that coconut and chocolate taste but is slightly different they are still good and one of my favorite kinds

Join Now