BY LUNA®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luna® Protein Lemon Vanilla High Protein Bar.

New flavor.

Folic acid.

Iron.

Core 4.

Lauren J.
Love lemon Luna bars and have for the last ten years, they never get old to me. They are healthy and tasty without a artificial taste. And they sell them at all stores I shop at. My kids love them too.
Emma A.
Overland Park, KS
The lemon flavor is my favorite (but I also like Nutz over Chocolate or Peppermint). It could have a healthier nutrition panel, however, with less sugar. Good snack bar.
Natalie ..
Good for vegetarians to keep up their plant based protein levels. All pros no cons. Tastes very good. I will keep buying these. Expensive for granola bars but worth it. I love these. Eat for breakfast
Noel D.
Reading, PA
A clean, crisp flavor, this Luna bar flavor is so great. It is just flavored enough so that you can taste it but aren't overpowered and you get a fairly healthy portion. It is pretty affordable, especially at Target.
Roselyn W.
Terrebonne, OR
This is the perfect snack on the daily basis. With a busy work schedule it makes me feel good that I can have a snack full of nutrients. & it's delicious as well!
Mellony H.
Oregon City, OR
I love Luna bars! The lemon flavor is my favorite along with the peppermint. So good for you and so yummy. I always feel refreshed and fulfilled after eating a Luna bar. Perfect for snacks or breakfast :)
Obsessed. My favorite. It's a lemony cake inside with a thin vanilla coating around it. A lot of these protein bars can taste like chalk. This one does not and super filling. I can't find them in the store that often though.
Carrie J.
Columbus, OH
These are a great option to add some more protein to your diet when you are a vegetarian. They aren't too expensive and are good for people on the go when don't have a quick fix option.
Sara C.
Chillicothe, OH
This is my go to snack when I want something sweet. This bar tastes exactly like a lemon bar with little bit of crunch. This product is affordable, I purchased this at Kroger, they have a variety of flavors in stock.
Veronica B.
Portland, OR
I don't always want a chocolate covered snack. Sometimes something refreshing like lemon really hits the spot. Luna bars are great and their flavor selection is varied and fantastic.
Erin D.
Sparks, NV
How does the flavor of the lemon vanilla of this bar differ from the original lemon zest? I am obsessed with the original one and have yet to try this one even with the higher protein.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Do these have dairy in them?