BY LUNA®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luna® Protein Lemon Vanilla High Protein Bar.

New flavor.

Iron.

Core 4.

Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Awesome flavor, not overly sweet or fake tasting. A great way to get some protein in for breakfast even if you don't have time to sit down and make something more. I love to keep them in my desk at work!
Natalia R.
This is one of my favorite flavor a from Luna. It's refreshing and sweet and good change when you don't want chocolate and want a light snack. I love just about every flavor they have though.
Lauren L.
Conway, AR
I love these light fruity bars. I usually go for a chocolate and nut flavor, but these caught my eye and I'm glad they did. They're filling and just plain delicious.
Kristin C.
Salem, OR
Mmmm so lemony and so delicious. i love luna bars and this did not dissapoint. was a favorite snack when i was pregnant and continues to be something i eat at least weekly. i love lemon and luna bars are the best, a little spendy but worth it by far
Katie M.
Houston, PA
Sweet with a little bit of tart! A perfect combination for a snack! I usually keep a few in my teacher bag and purse for a little pep in my step and a yummy treat.
Maria B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these Luna bars. I like to throw one in my handbag for those mid afternoon munchies. They have a good taste and come in many varieties. They have a decent protein content which definitely helps to sustain hunger. They are a good healthy snack.
Parisa A.
Clarksburg, MD
Not my favorite healthy snack. A little too textured for my taste but very good over all. It is a little sticky. Doesn't always taste as fresh as other bars. I would recommend to friends because it's an honest company and overall good ingredients!
Ivana S.
Torrance, CA
I love all the Luna brand bars. I like the protein bars because they don't have that chalky after taste. The lemon bars are my absolute favorite and I would definitely recommend them. They are really inexpensive too!
Lexi H.
Benbrook, TX
let's just face it. all protein bars are kind of gross. this one is no different, but I find the lemon flavor quite tolerable. it's a pleasant flavor, weird texture. but it's not like that isn't to be expected.
Patricia T.
Germantown, MD
Love that unlike other protein bars they actually taste rich and not chalky or so artificial. And for the first time someone actually made a delicious lemon vanilla flavor!
Erin D.
Sparks, NV
How does the flavor of the lemon vanilla of this bar differ from the original lemon zest? I am obsessed with the original one and have yet to try this one even with the higher protein.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Do these have dairy in them?