BY LUNA®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luna® Protein Lemon Vanilla High Protein Bar.

New flavor.

Folic acid.

Iron.

Core 4.

Lauren H.
I was a little wary of trying this flavor since for some reason lemon seemed like a strange flavor for a bar to me but it ended up being really good! Loved the lemon flavor wasn't to over powering or sour. A little sweet which is why i gave it 4 stars.
Jess A.
I was required to eat a certain amount of protein every day in order get rid of my protein deficiency. I loved these, because they had a lot of protein but j didn't have to worry about a bad taste. They're delicious.
Kelly R.
Gorham, ME
Delicious! These taste like cookies of a dessert you shouldn't be eating! I have them as a post gym or afternoon snack - hard to wait until the afternoon because I know how good they taste and can't wait to eat them!
Alexa G.
Perfect to keep in your purse/car/bookbag with you as a quick snack or pick me up. I've even had a bar with a bottled water as a meal replacement a few times rather than eating a big meal. So tasty, great product, great value!
Jamie C.
Nichols , SC
These are some of my favorite protein bars! Great taste and it is almost like eating a cheat meal! Great for on the go or after a workout. I just wish they were less expensive! I try to buy in bulk to save on cost.
Sherry P.
Mesquite, TX
Expensive. Tastes awesome. I feel when I eat these that I am doing something good for my body. This is actually my fav flavor of all of them. Go these at Walmart, sometimes Albertsons
Stephanie T.
Newbury Park, CA
I tried this for the first time, and I have to say this is my new favorite flavor. When they are on sale, it is definitely worth the price. One bar can keep me full for hours. Very yummy and good for the waistline
Julia S.
Katonah, NY
These are DELICIOUS. They are both gluten free and dairy free, which makes them a staple during class and after the gym. I can always find at least 2 in my bag, which is convenient when I'm running late to class or missed breakfast. They are a unique flavor, and taste like solid lemonade!
Jordyn M.
Providence, RI
The lemon Luna bars are my favorite protein bar to bring hiking. They don't taste chalky like other protein bars I have had, and don't leave my mouth feeling dry. They are the perfect size for a snack or mid afternoon meal. Othe flavors are good as well, but lemon is my favorite by far.
Talia K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are delicious and provide me with a lot of energy. I always eat one before I go to dance or before I exercise and I'm always full of energy. These aren't expensive either. I'd definitely recommend.
Erin D.
Sparks, NV
How does the flavor of the lemon vanilla of this bar differ from the original lemon zest? I am obsessed with the original one and have yet to try this one even with the higher protein.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Do these have dairy in them?