BY LUNA®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luna® Protein Lemon Vanilla High Protein Bar.

New flavor.

Iron.

Core 4.

Joellelynn W.
Kernville, CA
My go-to grab and throw in the back-pack hiking snack. I love the yummy lemon flavor and it's a bigger protein bar than most so it's more satisfying. Some stores offer discounts for buying the whole box and I've been known to take advantage of that!
Tess M.
Detroit, MI
Yummy and they taste really light. They're a great snack for camping or hiking trips. They're also good if you know you won't have too much time to eat in a regular day. I do recommend this to others.
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Luna Lemon Vanilla Protein Bars. They are a yummy great pick me up,I usually start out my day having in the morning! They almost always hold me over til lunch. I've grown pretty fond of their taste!
Liberty R.
Copley, OH
Not my favorite protein bars but when I can't find anything else these will work. I hate how expensive they are but most protein bars are. This flavor was pretty good but had like a fake lemon flavor that I didn't like to much.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
My favorite protein bars have to be the Luna Lemon Vanilla bars. They taste like a lemon tart, and give me the boost i need to get past the 'hanger' stages. Always my first pick. Would definitely recomend!
Meghan E.
Lexington
These protein bars are amazing. They kept me full until lunch! They have a refreshing lemon taste. My grocery usually has them on sale and I will stock up on them. They are a heathy on the go option for when you are rushing out the door and still need breakfast or a snack.
Kiersten J.
West Bloomfield, MI
The flavor in these is great! However, I don't like that these aren't actually very healthy for me. While these taste awesome and give me energy, these have too much sugar and if I'm trying to eat these for health, then it's not worth it. I have other granola/protein bars that are healthier and I like more.
Madison S.
Tampa, FL
Luna bars are my favorite type of bar!! This flavor is especially delicious! I have had them multiple times and they are so good. They are pretty cheap which is another plus. I buy them at Publix, but they can be found at almost any grocery store!!
Angela L.
Boulder , CO
These actually taste really good and definitely fill you up for quite some time. I like the vanilla and also the lemon ones! They're great for either before a workout or even afterwards! I recommend to people who like eating meal bars.
erin B.
Elizabethton, TN
I have huge texture issues so may protein bars don't get past one bite with me. These however, rocked my world. I love lemon so it was a natural selection to pick this flavor and they did not disappoint - plus they didn't give any burn or weird after taste.
Erin D.
Sparks, NV
How does the flavor of the lemon vanilla of this bar differ from the original lemon zest? I am obsessed with the original one and have yet to try this one even with the higher protein.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Do these have dairy in them?