BY LUNA®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luna® Protein Lemon Vanilla High Protein Bar.

New flavor.

Iron.

Core 4.

Vicki K.
Woodbine, NJ
LOVE that they are gluten free for my oldest who has a gluten intolerance. She needs something for between school and basketball. This is a great non chocolate/peanut butter option since she hates both. Great texture and great lemon flavor. Highly recommend these bars.
Lorriane I.
San Diego, CA
I am pretty sure the first Luna bar I ever ate was the lemon zest flavor and I remember it tasting amazing the first time. However, by the second time, an entire bar made the lemon flavor mixed with whatever healthy ingredients are in the granola overwhelming. This lemon vanilla flavor totally works though!
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
I discovered these on clearance so I gave them a shot. I'm so sad that I did not buy up every box they had when I had the chance, because these babies are YUM! It tastes like dessert, but you also get the protein and extra nutrients with it. This is one of the better flavors of protein bars. It doesn't have as obvious a "protein bar" aftertaste as so many others do.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE THESE. Luna makes wonderful products, and if you can find them on sale then it's even better. I like the Lemon Vanilla because it's sweet, but not sickeningly. They're full of protein to help curb hunger and I always try to pick one up when I see them.
Tiffany A.
I like the flavors that Luna bars provide. So, I often look for these when I am in my local Target or Walmart stores. They are hardly ever on sale, so if you find a sale stock up! I love that their is a higher protein option in comparison to the regular bars!
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
Love, love love these bars. I've been eating them for years. The lemon flavor is so good and I love that I get a good amount of protein in them. These have always been a go to for me and are great for a quick breakfast or snack on the go. If you've never tried a Luna bar I say start with this one.
Sara K.
Brockport, NY
These are my favorite snack especially when I haven't had breakfast and I need something quick. I get them all the time. They are the same price as many other protein bars and I love this one the most. I prefer them to clif bars because they are lighter and have an amazing lemon flavor.
Christina P.
Williamsville, NY
I really don't like the majority of protein bars. I feel like they have a certain taste that is al,oat chalky, but the Luna bars don't have that. I buy these along with VegaOne bars every time I go to the grocery store. The lemon is such a unique flavor because you don't see it in protein bars, but it works so well. These are a great, tasty afternoon snack to get you through the work day.
Summer H.
New Auburn, WI
These have such amazing flavor and are so good for you as well They have a decent price point and I love throwing one in my bag to have when im going to be on the go. I bought these at target and it was worth it. would recommend to anyone looking for a good bar
Bobbie Jo U.
Powell, WY
These are pretty good bars, the ingredients are somewhat good. I think they are a reasonable price, considering the ingredients inside. I found them to be okay tasting, not my favorite though. I'd recommend them in a pinch.
Erin D.
Fernley, NV
How does the flavor of the lemon vanilla of this bar differ from the original lemon zest? I am obsessed with the original one and have yet to try this one even with the higher protein.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,441 reviews
Do these have dairy in them?