BY LUNA®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luna® Protein Lemon Vanilla High Protein Bar.

New flavor.

Folic acid.

Iron.

Core 4.

Hannah M.
These are really delicious and a great source of protein. I also love how these are made for women and have nutrients for specially us. I've only tried the lemon flavor but I will definitely be trying the other ones.
I buy these in bulk whenever I see them. These are so delicious, and for some reason, I never get sick of them. They make a great pre or post workout snack and are easy to throw in your bag and take to work.
Jade P.
Santa Barbara, CA
These are my all time favorite bars to snack on! The lemon vanilla flavor is by far the best and super affordable! I buy mine at my local Trader Joe's! I buy these bars regularly and never get sick of them!
Sarah S.
Muncie, IN
Wish there was an option for only lemon but it’s a good way to have a meal replacement plan or get some extra oomf to your daily diet. I don’t think I’ll be buying again but wouldn’t complain if I happened upon them
Cassandra A.
Olathe, KS
Yummy and enough protein that keep me satisfied where regular granola bars fall short-I personally need the protein in order to feel full. The price is comparable to competitor's bars. Look for the sales and cut those coupons!
Val W.
Raleigh
Seriously. Stupid good. Some days when I get up for an early workout THESE are my main MOTIVATION. No joke. They are so delicious and help me get excited about my workout and my day!
Grace L.
Downingtown, PA
My absolute favorite granola bars!! I have one for a snack at least everyday!! I usually buy the big packs, the only thing is they're a bit expensive for my college student budget :(
Jewels G.
The fact that these are vegan just make everything better. But alas, I don't care too much for protein anything. I don't like the flavor of it so I'm a tad bit bias. But my husband likes them so that's something.
Jennifer H.
Delicious! I love to have these on especially if I'm traveling! The bars taste great and have a strong lemon flavor so for all those lemon flavored lovers out there this product is for you.
Jas 💫.
Love these. I eat them when I need a quick snack before the gym but never as a meal replacement per se. I love lemon flavor so this is a perfect way to get protein.
Erin D.
Sparks, NV
How does the flavor of the lemon vanilla of this bar differ from the original lemon zest? I am obsessed with the original one and have yet to try this one even with the higher protein.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Do these have dairy in them?