BY LUNA®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luna® Protein Lemon Vanilla High Protein Bar.

New flavor.

Folic acid.

Iron.

Core 4.

Lizzie H.
So much lemon! It can be overpowering at times but it still is a good snack
Elizabeth K.
North Vancouver, BC
The only granola bars I’ll eat. They’re healthy and yummy and taste like heaven. They’re a great alternative to sugar packed snacks such as chips and cookies, and they get the job done and fill you right up.
Halee O.
Toronto, ON
I really like the Luna vanilla lemon flavour bars! They rock! I don't think they are my favourite bars but they are a pretty good option and I usually have them in my kitchen! I want to try more of there bars!
Stanley S.
Nelson, BC
These are some of my favourite protein bars. Not overly sweet and artificial tasting like so many are. I love keeping these in my purse in case I get hungry or get low blood sugar. So yummy and filling!
janna a.
Everything I have to do with protein I like. A bar of this day I fall like a finger ring have a delicious vanilla flavor but if you do not like there are more flavors
Tamara M.
Sydney
I love the light sweet lemon flavour you get, and the bar is much less dry compared to other protein bars. It's an easy way to get something sweet if you have a sweet tooth and as its a bar it's quick and easy
i personally love these bars! theyre so great for a wuick snack to grab when youre done a workout or even in the mornings before work or school. really practical and not too sweet
Sunshine R.
Ottawa, ON
Awesome snack to take on the go with you. Fills the belly, keeps it warm till the next meal! Nice that something so nutritious can also tastes so good!
Becky N.
Kemptville, ON
I really like the taste of these, and they are great for a snack at work when you are hungry but it's not meal time, because they are so heavy.
alison a.
El sabor es muy bueno y muy saludable lo sé comer a diario para mi desayuno y me da energía para todo el día el sabor y textura es perfecta 😋
Erin D.
Sparks, NV
How does the flavor of the lemon vanilla of this bar differ from the original lemon zest? I am obsessed with the original one and have yet to try this one even with the higher protein.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Do these have dairy in them?