BY LUNA®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luna® Protein Lemon Vanilla High Protein Bar.

New flavor.

Folic acid.

Iron.

Core 4.

Anna W.
These protein bars are so tasty. I typically don't enjoy protein bars but Luna makes they light weight, appetizing, and they fill you up!
Lawson B.
I always grab one of these after hitting the gym and before starting a long study session, it keeps me fueled physically and mentally!
Stephanie F.
Santa cruz, CA
The lemon proteins bars from Luna are my favorite. Very low in sugar and calories. They are very filing and make the perfect snack.
Chelsea J.
Greenville
Can’t say enough good things about these! I love anything lemon so this is a great alternative for me when I have a sweet tooth.
Christine K.
West Linn
Can you say yum? It's almost as good as a homemade lemon bar, this is something I allow myself to splurge on every now and then.
Shannon A.
These are really great. They are on the small size for protein bars but they taste delicious and have decent grams of protein.
Connie W.
Sylvania, OH
Love love love this lemon granola bar. The lemon flavor is just right not too strong but flavorful enough. One of my favorites
Rebecca ✌.
Oh my these are yummy! I like that it has protein. Sometimes after a workout at the gym I’ll snack on one of these right after.
Raine F.
Alderson
These are so good!! I love the strong lemon flavor! I usually eat them in the morning for a quick breakfast if I’m in a rush.
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
This is good if you like lemon flavor but it's really not all that healthy for you. Better than eating a candy bar I guess
Erin D.
Sparks, NV
How does the flavor of the lemon vanilla of this bar differ from the original lemon zest? I am obsessed with the original one and have yet to try this one even with the higher protein.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Do these have dairy in them?