BY LUNA®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luna® Protein Lemon Vanilla High Protein Bar.

New flavor.

Iron.

Core 4.

Elizabeth C.
San Diego, CA
The best protein/granola bar ivé ever had, and those make up the majority of my diet. It's so lemon-y and tastes natural and is still sweet.
Kate C.
One of my favorite granola and or protein bars on the market= they are sweet but healthy- I will be repurchasing this again in the future. :)
Lisa S.
Tulsa
Keeps me from fainting when my blood sugar crashes. Tastes decent compared to others I've tried. Over all, I could take them or leave them.
Amber T.
Lexington, KY
These are some pretty awesome 'granola' snack bars. I'm pretty picky, but I really enjoyed these. Packed with a lot of flavor and vitamins.
Melissa O.
Cool, CA
Yum! Love these lemon and vanilla protein bars! They're just enough sweet, they're the perfect size and they're great to throw in your bag.
Alena B.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love the luna protein bars! The only kind I like, these are amazing. I could eat these all day. It almost tastes like a lemon cheesecake!
december h.
I love lemon vanilla. Not to tangy for an easy pre workout food. Protein bars can be a bit lacking in flavor..or texture. These are great!
Jacky G.
I use these as morning  and afternoon snacks. When I'm on the go from home to work I cant always pick up something nutritiuos to eat.
Rebecca B.
Aurora, CO
I am not a big protein bar fan, so that may be the reason that I didn't rate it that high. but as far as they go, this one isn't terrible.
Jess A.
Lynn, MA
I love Luna bars! The Trader Joe's next to my work sells them and I'm always buying them when I need something during the busy work days!
Erin D.
Sparks, NV
How does the flavor of the lemon vanilla of this bar differ from the original lemon zest? I am obsessed with the original one and have yet to try this one even with the higher protein.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Do these have dairy in them?