BY LUNA®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luna® Protein Lemon Vanilla High Protein Bar.

New flavor.

Iron.

Core 4.

Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
These are some of the best tasting bars out there! My family and I love them and all the flavors! Great healthy snack or meal replacement on the go!
Abby B.
Flavor is on point. Not as chewy as other granola bars but in the right way. Perfect mix of guilty pleasure snack and good for you meal alternative.
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
I got a gastric bypass and had tried many many different protein bars. These are by far my favorite with flavor, texture, and the way they go down.
Paola L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Hands down my favorite flavor! It almost tastes like your eating a lemon bar pastry, it's got the perfect balance
Of lemon and tastes very natural.
Noshin A.
Brooklyn, NY
These are literally my favorite granola bar. I love having this in the morning, it has a nice citrus kick to it and keeps me satisfied for awhile.
Annalycia E.
I've eaten these since I was in middle school and I eat them still and I'm in college now. They are great on the go and you can get them anywhere.
Grace I.
Buckeye , AZ
super yummy protein bar. Not the dry boring protein bar you remember! I love all the luna protein bars. They are perfect to throw in my bag too!
Hayley D.
I love these. Lemon is one of my favorite flavors of bar and these are no exception. They have a substantial amount of protein too which is nice.
Sydney G.
Novato, CA
Luna protein bars are what get me through sports. I'm pretty active and live off of these. Not only are they good for you but they are delicious
Ceile D.
Yarmouth Port, MA
These bars are a staple for when I go to work, I always throw one into my bag. I LOVE the vanilla lemon flavor, they taste just like lemon bars.
Erin D.
Fernley, NV
How does the flavor of the lemon vanilla of this bar differ from the original lemon zest? I am obsessed with the original one and have yet to try this one even with the higher protein.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Do these have dairy in them?